[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spanish Forum?
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
[Avatar]
charcas

[Avatar]
charcas

Hello! I have to ask... there is a Spanish Uniwar Forum? O a place where me and everyone who doesn't speak english can come and comment?

Thanks for reading

Sorry if it not the right place for this.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

I don't think so, but there isn't an English forum either. What I've noticed is that Russians will post with Russian titles and the thread will be in Russian. Maybe you could try the same with Spanish (post with Spanish titles)?
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

There are many websites (translate.google.com for example) that will translate entire websites to your native language. You can also use such sites to type your reply and convert to the forums native language

While these programs are not perfect in translation, they are far better than fractured sub sections in various languages as what is said in english forum may not be said in spanish (how many different duplicates of frequently ask questions do we need)

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
charcas

[Avatar]
charcas

Apercent wrote:I don't think so, but there isn't an English forum either. What I've noticed is that Russians will post with Russian titles and the thread will be in Russian. Maybe you could try the same with Spanish (post with Spanish titles)?

Thanks, i will try dat.

Actually my english is a little rusty, but i understand. This question is not for me, i have a few friends who doesn't understand english and they dont want to come to an english forum.

Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions