[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Chat issues anyone?
Forum Index » General Discussion
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Sooooooo....every time I log in, or almost every time, all the chat in my games is gone. Sometimes it happens even when I just go back to current games. I know others have had this problem, due to talking to them in the game chat.
Buuuut, do you administrators have any idea of what this is, or how to fix it?
And is anyone else having this problem?
rolando

rolando

I'm asking around, but could you tell me if you are using an iPhone or an iPod Touch?
[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

My amazing vanishing chat problems seems to be fixed in 1.0.3. However, since the update, I have had a couple of times when I'm writing a chat and I try to save it that the game has hung on a white screen. Pressing the Home button brings me back to my home page. When I start UniWar again, sometimes the message I saved is there, sometimes not. I'm on an iPhone 3G.
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

I'm on an iPod Touch. It just disappears randomly, sometimes it stays, sometimes not. It does it more for me since the update Gargoyle. But I do get the whole "black or white screen" freeze every once in awhile and have re-download the app.
Annoying, yes. But I hope it's fixed soon, if possible.

Thanks rolando.
boli

boli

This just happened to me, on an iphone. It wasn't a game chat, it was the chat lobby. The whole chat history went blank.
B

Forum Index » General Discussion