[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Disappearing underlings!
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

Check out this funny bug with disappearing underlings!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4e4MeyH1g

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

ISKIJN

ISKIJN

Is that really a bug? I thought buried underlings just lost 1HP each time a ground heavy unit stepped on them, which makes sense

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 07, 2016 17:44

[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

ISKIJN wrote: Is that really a bug? I thought buried underlings just lost 1HP each time a ground heavy unit stepped on them, which makes sense

This bug is no longer able to repreduce as devs repaired it. In this video you can see that buried ling gets additional damage after watching replay.

ISKIJN

ISKIJN

Oh, awesome
Porphyr

Porphyr

Is it really already fixed? I noticed that bug as well, it also happens if the underling is just damaged (by enemy moving heavy unit on top). If you watch the replay of last move, the underling is damaged once more, which will also affect is attack stats on the move. Fortunately it is impossible to submit the turn afterwards (it will say that the game is out of sync and force undo).

Same bug actually affects veterancy: Veterancy bonus for units killed is (or was?) added one more time when watching replay - which could turn units to veterans too early.
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

Porphyr wrote:Is it really already fixed? I noticed that bug as well, it also happens if the underling is just damaged (by enemy moving heavy unit on top). If you watch the replay of last move, the underling is damaged once more, which will also affect is attack stats on the move. Fortunately it is impossible to submit the turn afterwards (it will say that the game is out of sync and force undo).

Same bug actually affects veterancy: Veterancy bonus for units killed is (or was?) added one more time when watching replay - which could turn units to veterans too early.

Veterancy bug is known and Xavi will fix it in next update.

Forum Index » Bug Reports