[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can't start a new random game
Forum Index » Bug Reports
newuser

newuser

When I try to start a new random game it tells me that I don't have any slots available. However I only have 6 games active and one invite pending, and no completed games saved (I deleted them all). Any advice?
kickyourass

kickyourass

I just logged in to post the same thing. I'm in 13 games but it's saying I've hit my max. I have the new version of the iPhone update and Uniwar.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

You have to delete your old finished games.

Let us know if that does not solve your problem. Thank you.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Known bug - deleting finished games won't solve it. Instead join a game (and remove yourself again if you wish).

Then you should be able to start random games again.
Anonymous

Anonymous
This is still happening to me as of today. However, I still find it annoying that I join 3 random games in a row w/ the same person and they Surrender at the beginning of all 3. Then I have to take the time to delete the games and join new ones. This happens 80% of the time.
rolando

rolando

Anonymous wrote: This is still happening to me as of today. However, I still find it annoying that I join 3 random games in a row w/ the same person and they Surrender at the beginning of all 3. Then I have to take the time to delete the games and join new ones. This happens 80% of the time.

For the issue at hand (message says you have no slots when you actually do) could you provide your username? That way we can try to figure it out on our end.

Thanks.
Forum Index » Bug Reports