[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
game against bot gets rated, can't play against real players
Forum Index » Bug Reports
Nathaira

Nathaira

I have a problem: since I started playing Uniwar online I could only play against bots and always when I tried to start a random game (against real players) I got the message, that I need to play more games against bots until I can play against real players.
The thing is, I already played 22 games against bots and they even get rated (I have 1701 points), I thought this was normal, and that I need a certain amount of points to play with other players... but I started to get bored and wondering how long it'll take until I can play with real players. I asked the bf who plays this game too and he told me this was by no mean normal and that the games I won against bots shouldn't even get rated... (I heard it's normal to play around 3 games against bots until you can play against players)
If I play in a team, I can play with other people (2 VS. 2)

Can someone help me? xD Thanks!

Greetings,
Nathaira

drumstep

drumstep

Sounds like a bug. Playing ranked games against bots is normal but you should definitely be able to play against people as well. Send an email to support@uniwar.com.
Nathaira

Nathaira

okay, thanks!
[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

The quickest answer would be to pick to join a real players match, and go to settings to turn off automatic random matches

Since when did we have Racecars with machine guns?
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

out of curiosity. Have you done the email verification part yet? That might be a block. It was (when I started) that you needed 3 wins against bots and an email verification to then go public. Double check that.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Nathaira

Nathaira

Thanks for all your answers!

The problem seems to have been solved. I registrated here in the forum and after I finished my old games a new game with a real player popped up..
I guess it really was the email verification thing, even though I thought I did it when I started playing ^^'

Thanks again!
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Don't feel bad. there are various minor stumbling blocks we each encounter from time to time.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » Bug Reports