[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
BattleMiddleEarth
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Map name: BattleMiddleEarth
Map maker: Erik the Red
Number of Players: 8

I'm guessing that this map was originally a FFA may as the teams don't make that much sense in a tolken universe (the Shire is on the same team as Mordor) It also has some ballance issues as well Greem player is completely enveloped in the west and Black has a long march to mordor (only rout to go, where white has time to fortify the mountains.

As to weather it can be balanced for team play I'm not sure about. I would like to see it tweeked if possible so that good and evil are on opposite teams.

Again this is another case of a fun FFA map that has been added to the team play rotation.

The game originally came up in our randoms but we had communication issues with the other team. So we then hijacked some friends in our original team slot to see how bad it was for the other team. Team 2 definately has a definitive edge on this map.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!