[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Is it possible to swap out a team member and keep the name?
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

So sadly, Young Thomas has decided to phase out his activity in Uniwar (though we hope he pops on from time to time to say hi and play a quick game or 2).

This brings us to an Issue

He's one of the 4 members of Plush Pinzers. While we've just tapped out of the up coming 4x4 tourny and have shut off our randoms we will be finishing up our current games. BUT when that is done, we the remaining members of the Plush Pinzers would like to add a new member to our fuzzy cuddly team and KEEP OUR NAME. We've grown attached to our mascot.

Is this something that can be done Xavi?

Long Live Plush Pinzers

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 15, 2016 23:45

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I haven't created any teams, but can you delete a team? (maybe everyone needs to leave)
In which case you might then be able to recreate it with different members.

Failing that a new team called "Plush Pinzers!" will work, though you would lose all your current stats.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

LOL the Pinzers are about fun not worrying about stats. I don't mind re creating the team from scratch if (once we've all left it) we can then recycle the name.

I understand why Xavi has the no swap out pollicy for 'competitive teams' so that 'ringers' aren't cycled into a team mid competition but life happens to all of us. I'd hate to see new folks needing to pick random strings for team names because all the logical ones have been used and are now dormant as folks create new teams.

Teams (Members)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

Now it is impossible to switch team members.
You must create a new team.

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

You guys aren't getting it. We leave all leave the team, Can we then create a new team with the old name or not?

@xavi: @simsverd:

Teams (Members)
Forum Index » General Discussion