[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bug - I ended my turn and was defeated?
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
Sabeast

Sabeast

So I was playing this map where I was literally kicking b*tt and I was very proud of it because it took a lot of coordination. However, as I was ending a turn it took me to a final screen to say I was defeated? How is that possible? Bug?? Please fix!

I archived the game and here's the replay link. Thanks!

[link://0,7199459,Four wars,0,0,6,0,0,0,37813,FOUR WARS,4]
Sabeast

Sabeast

[link://0,7199459,Four wars,0,0,6,0,0,0,37813,FOUR WARS,4]
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

As I stated in chat, it was a MISSION map not a regular map that ran 20 turns.

It should never have been started as a FFA map as it's quite easy for player one to last the 20 turn durration.

Sadly the new Mission features got introduced but are still buggy, a mission map with just starting units or none at all will show up as a regular map in player list.

This is for all mission maps I believe. CTF, and time durration (survival)

Sadly other issues as well (such that capping ANY base (not a designated 'flag base') will end any CTF map so you can only have a lone base as flag (all players start with the max bases you get) and if an enemy base is easier to cap than the nutral one that will end a game as well.

Mission maps end when the first player hits the time limit round.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions