[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Improvements to replay of ongoing games
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Porphyr

Porphyr

I would be very happy if the replay function of ongoing games could be improved as described below.

Current situation: All visible actions of other player since last own turn can be replayed at normal speed.
- no pause (workaround: push screen-off button)
- no rewind/fast forward
- no speed adjustment

This is especially problematic with team battles on large maps where there are tons of units and many actions. If you are distracted and look away from screen or not fully concentrated, you miss one critical move, then you have to stop the replay and watch the whole sequence from the beginning ... again.
This happened to me ever so often, and I wished to have all the nice buttons / capabilities that replays of finished games offer. (of course without the option to turn FOW off )

It would be extremely helpful if this could be implemented.

And it would be even nicer, if it was not only possible to review the last turn, but instead the whole battle from the beginning. This would greatly compensate for my bad memory () - especially since I tend to have quite a few games open in parallel, and some guys only make one move every day, so a battle can easily last weeks and sometimes I wonder how we ever got to the current situation.

Thoughts on this?

[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

Very nice idea! I am big fan of making replay in ongoing games better.

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

We will add the same UI that the finished game replay has to the ongoing game.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request