[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
ZoC/Territorial Line and ZoC Mechanics
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I have a proposal on some ideas for Uniwar. I have 2 things:

ZoC Territorial Line:

This shows us how much space do you, your allies and your opponents occupy. Those colors of the line depend on the color you and your opponents have in FFA while your team will always be either P1 or P2 color if you're on team fights like that one above.

ZoC Mechanics:

I made a proposal on the ZoC. I was thinking if one of your units is occupying a space near an enemy, your other units can pass through that direction without being pressured by the enemy's ZoC.

That's all for now

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

But... why? Can you explain more widely your thoughts maybe?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I also ask why?

But wanted to add this is an incredibly difficult calculation to make. Imagine red on your example teleport a mass of Mecca into the gaps in the blue area where do you draw ZOC lines then? This is like the problem computers have estimating go scores and takes a serious amount of processing.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

So let me get this strait. you wish to disable an enemies ZOC just because one of your (or friendly) unit is next to it? So say I have a cluster of speeders and a one hex wide path through the enemy. You want me to be able to run a full line of them through that gap (to what ever is behind) by mearly running the furthest back to one hex infront of the lead speeder. Then (doing same process) run the rest until Finally the first speeder (the one that originally freed up the gap by disabling the enemies ZOC can run full movement through that gap to attack something in the rear.

Does that about sum up your proposal?

...NO...

If you wish to bypass a enemies ZOC you must destroy that unit first, then zip past where it was.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 28, 2016 12:59

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » New Feature Request