[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Deleting map refunding map token
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

I have been recently taking more to creating maps, and actually was making some maps from time to time before the coins were introduced. When making a map is it likely there are many time you will need to delete and re-create when finding balance flaws during testing. The problem with this is since you do not receive the map token back upon deleting the map, you must know all the balance flaws before actually playing the map or purchase more and more tokens.

If tokens cannot be returned for some reason after deletion, it may be better to have an option where people can update the current map (maybe if it's not ranked yet?). This way map creators are able to design, test, and re balance maps without having to worry about running out of map tokens just to find balance flaws and fix them.

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
copeab

copeab

I agree that it can be expensive to properly design and test a map. Probably too expensive.
Forum Index » New Feature Request