[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
findx2
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!
PolterGhost

PolterGhost

Map name: findx2
Map maker: partyp88
Number of Players: 2

Reason for down voting: Titan is at a severe capturing disadvantage. Khralean players can capture an opponent's neutral base on turn 2 without effort if first player, can capture vs titans as second player. The map start requires a very specific starting setup vs Khraleans due to their capturing advantage. Otherwise, resources start high and get up to 625 a round at full capacity, which may or may not be unbalancing on its own.

Change recommendations (if you have any): You'd have to start players with access to all the bases during round 1 or 2, or you'd have to redo the whole map so that everything is close enough to not matter, thus losing any buildup phase. It's kind of a pain to come up with any real changes without scrapping the map entirely conceptually.
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

I agree with this... findx2 would be super interesting for a mirror matchup, but Khrals have a big advantage and Titans have a HUGE disadvantage. It'd be fun to play in a mirror tourney but not in regular ranked unless you're the same race.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Oh yeah I'm just finishing up a revenge KvT match. I made it difficult but definitely got the win.

So two wins for K in KvT between me and infinitii...

Agree 100%..
Abie

Abie

I also made a post on this forum about this map.
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!