[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Rubbish Upgrade
Forum Index » General Discussion
beng

beng

AWFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL UPGRADE PROCESS.

I am probably leaving Uniwar to never return, and I will now stop recommending it to friends. You silly people wrote an upgrade that failed to work with the usual iPhone application upgrade process. Somehow your CUSTOMERS were supposed to magically "know" to delete the app from their phones, and then re-install it from the App store. By the time I figured this out, my turn had been skipped in all my games, and therefore I have had to surrender games that had been quite close. I cannot describe how frustrating this is. NEVER DO A RIDICULOUS "DELETE THEN REINSTALL" UPGRADE AGAIN, without at least temporarily waving the between-turn time limit. Pathetic!
brainiac

brainiac

that actually is a good idea at the end of your rant. extending turn time limits when a new update comes out in case there are bugs.
digimmortal

digimmortal

beng wrote: AWFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL UPGRADE PROCESS.

I am probably leaving Uniwar to never return, and I will now stop recommending it to friends. You silly people wrote an upgrade that failed to work with the usual iPhone application upgrade process. Somehow your CUSTOMERS were supposed to magically "know" to delete the app from their phones, and then re-install it from the App store. By the time I figured this out, my turn had been skipped in all my games, and therefore I have had to surrender games that had been quite close. I cannot describe how frustrating this is. NEVER DO A RIDICULOUS "DELETE THEN REINSTALL" UPGRADE AGAIN, without at least temporarily waving the between-turn time limit. Pathetic!

.... or you could just engage your brain after the app fails to load.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Wow, you thought that one up all on your own Digi?
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

beng wrote: AWFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL UPGRADE PROCESS.

We apologize greatly for this. We have taken measures to avoid this to happen again.
Please note that we have a QA team dedicated to testing the game before every update gets released. This is a very complex game however and this is the reason why sometimes bugs like this (and yes, this is a crippling one) may happen. However, as said above, we have taken measures to prevent this kind of issue as much as possible.
blitzkrieger

blitzkrieger

I would like to know how today's Kharelean issue slipped through the "new measures" mentioned in the previous post. Is it just me or do things seem to be getting more buggy rather than less.
Forum Index » General Discussion