[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Music
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
mager567

[Avatar]
mager567

so, new update allows you to play the game with music on you Iwhatever going on in the background. Do you just play the game with whatever music was already playing? or do you have a special playlist for the game?

I fall under the latter group of people. said "playlist" is really just looping the "Terran 1" theme continuosly.

I know, nerdy right?

if you want to register a complaint, click here
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

Thanks for asking buddy!
Well, it depends.

- if I play some invincible champ, usually the 'matrix trillogy' ost comes to my mind. Glorious beats by Juno Reactor make you feel a bit focused and unreal
- if I play someone short, the LotR and the Hobbit anthology ost seem most perfect, especially those Shire flute themes. Usually helps to mix that stereo with 'Mr Frodo!' 'SAM!!!' dialogue looped
- if I play someone schizophrenic, I love having 'Where is my mind' by Pixies piano cover mixed with shouting of angry kids soundscape. No reason behind it really.
- if I play a girl, the answer may be only Hot Latino Dance Rhytms disc, or some African Dream Pop, that stuff gives me chills.
- if I play with myself, I loop 'Fort Minor - Remember the Name', dreaming my brain is at the gym, pushing hard some bad azz space chunks. Big size!
Lots of different cases really.
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I play on mute ... that way I can better hear the voices in my head telling me who to kill next ... they assure me its just about the game.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » General Discussion