[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Map Votes Not Registering
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!
[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

What are all the requirements for votes counting when rating maps? Sometimes my votes count and sometimes they don't. I've seen this happen many times over the year and I would just like to know all the specifics on votes registering, it seems most people don't actually have an answer for this, I understand that if you play same scenario over again it won't register but if it's a newly tested map then there's no reason that I know of for votes not to register. Map is.woth all human players. Games are played for atleast a 10 rounds ... what's the cause? Error?

MasterYoda
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

MasterYoda wrote: What are all the requirements for votes counting when rating maps? Sometimes my votes count and sometimes they don't. I've seen this happen many times over the year and I would just like to know all the specifics on votes registering, it seems most people don't actually have an answer for this, I understand that if you play same scenario over again it won't register but if it's a newly tested map then there's no reason that I know of for votes not to register. Map is.woth all human players. Games are played for atleast a 10 rounds ... what's the cause? Error?

Might be a lag time. Do you check back later?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

How about posting a log here, starting votes for map. And then when you voted up.... See if we can find out if it is eventually happening or not at all?
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

You need to play at least 5 rounds to vote map.

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

Hey Dunanski I'm happy to put down some of my starting votes here ... for example packing Heat map has 19 votes and master six I beleive has 36 ... I also check days later to see if there's any lag but when votes do register they always happen immediately

MasterYoda
[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

Legia very interesting I learned a lot from the video. And I think I understand the attack defence points too now... a more specific video on attack and defense understanding would be very interesting

MasterYoda
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

MasterYoda wrote:Legia very interesting I learned a lot from the video. And I think I understand the attack defence points too now... a more specific video on attack and defense understanding would be very interesting

I am happy that you learned from my video.
Can you give me some examples about this "attack and defense understanding" ?

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

You mentioned about certain units having 10 attack and that infector had 8 defense plus 2 for terrain ect ... does this work with all units? I've never been able to understand the importance of a unit having 9 10 or 11 attack on any unit ... and how defense of a unit makes a difference... like if I have 10 defence and I'm foot soldiers and a ship has 8 unit attack will I most likely loose 8 health? Would like to see a video on that for sure

MasterYoda
Forum Index » Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool!