[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Marauder and Underling
Forum Index » General Discussion
Am I insane?
Yes 57% [ 4 ]
No 0% [ 0 ]
Why did I read this crap? 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7
[Avatar]
Mentalist

[Avatar]
Mentalist

Its time for me to talk out of my a** again

I always thought that Marauders and underlings (and the infector) were a little op.
First the marauder. I dont like the fact that you can scout wih it. Granted, the undo makes every unit a scout, but i woukd like it if we could buff its stats just a little vs GL and change the way it moves. Instead of having it move twice its mobility, I think it would be interesting if its mobility were increased and players could choose how to spend it. As an example lets say its mobility is 15 and the map is all plain, the player would be able to choose to move it 3 hexes forward and then 2 hexes back. Or whichever combo they need. It would of course only move twice so if you dont use up all the mobility that's it, cant move a third time.

As for the underling (and infector) i hate that while the marine has no abilities, and the mecha has a cooldown, the underling just moves a little slower (which is still as good as a mecha)
I would suggest that we put a cooldown or that it loses 1-2 Hp every time the coward buries itself

What do you people think?
Jade Hawk

Jade Hawk

If the Marauder's Mobility and damage was changed to work like that, then it would render Khralean's and Titan's Ground Light units to be less affective, which would force more Ground Heavy gameplay.

Underling's taking damage everytime they bury themself's would make the ability less useful, given that players can see buried Underling's that are next to their units. I would suggest that they can't heal underground as long as a Ground Heavy unit is on top of them.
[Avatar]
Mentalist

[Avatar]
Mentalist

Jade Hawk wrote:If the Marauder's Mobility and damage was changed to work like that, then it would render Khralean's and Titan's Ground Light units to be less affective, which would force more Ground Heavy gameplay.

Yeah Thats the point of the change. I dont think increasing marauders GL by 1 or 2 would be such a dramatic change. The mobility change is actually a debuff.
Underling's taking damage everytime they bury themself's would make the ability less useful, given that players can see buried Underling's that are next to their units. I would suggest that they can't heal underground as long as a Ground Heavy unit is on top of them.

Yeah Thats the point of the change.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 27, 2016 17:48

Forum Index » General Discussion