[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Army of defeated teammate - Update
Forum Index » General Discussion
tommecc

tommecc

Hello,
I searched in the forum but I get no answer:
I'm playing a 2vs2 team game and i'm going to capture all bases of a enemy team player and he will not have any unit able to reconquest a base.
The question is what will happen to the army of that player that are still present on board (2 plasmatanks and 2 speeders).
In a FFA game I know that he will have 1 turn to avoid the capture of at list 1 base, and if it will not be able to do this than he will be definitively defeated and he cannot make any other move with remaining units.
Is it the same also for a team game 2vs2 or he can continue to use the remaining units until the teammate will also be defeated? By the way, the teammate will non surrend because also my teeammate is in the same situation and the game will become like a 1vs1 game soon.
Bye
Tom

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 11, 2016 09:33

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

Hi! If all bases of one player will be captured he is defeated even if he has still some units on board.

TIPS, TRICKS & videos from UniWar Poland Youtube channel: LINK.
Poradnik dla początkujących: LINK.

tommecc

tommecc

thank you for the quick answer, so i will not bother for remaining plasmas and speeders!
tommecc

tommecc

Hi,
Are you sure about this?
The turn ended, I have captured all his bases, it's again my turn and I didn't received in the global chat the notification that the player is defeated, apparently it is like he is still in game....
May be rules are changed and in a team game a player it is not defeated untill the whole team is defeated?
Is it normal that I didn't received any message or notification about the defeated team player?
Any news about this?
Tom

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

Base is considered as capture after your capturing unit disappears and base is yours.
So when you move your unit to capture and end turn, your opponents have one turn to prevent capture.
After capture if one player has bo bases he is defeated.

TIPS, TRICKS & videos from UniWar Poland Youtube channel: LINK.
Poradnik dla początkujących: LINK.

tommecc

tommecc

Uniwarpoland wrote:Base is considered as capture after your capturing unit disappears and base is yours.
So when you move your unit to capture and end turn, your opponents have one turn to prevent capture.
After capture if one player has bo bases he is defeated.

That's why I asked again! The opponent turn ended and he couldn't avoid the capture, now bases are mine, it is my turn, marines disappeared and I can build new units on the captured bases, but I didn't received any notification (message) that the player is defeated!
Or may be, that message will arrive when it is again the turn of the defeated player?
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

for some reason the message comes late (don't ask why) but I've found that the case

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » General Discussion