[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Planetary War
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I thought of an idea for multi-team fights: What if we pit several teams into a Planetary War? This idea is like fighting you're in the 3 Kingdoms era (many factions, only one will emerge victorious). The set up is simple: There will be 20-50 (or maybe all of them) teams in a Planetary War, and each team will be given 1-3 "territories" each (depending on the how much team limit a planetary war there is). There will be a maximum of 25-100 turns in a war and each turn will be given 3-10 days to finish a match.

Sample Planetary War:

The rules of war:

Each team will be given 1 attack in a single turn. They can only attack rival teams that are adjacent to them. You have to attack a desired team early to secure that "invasion" before other teams will take it, other than that, you can't intervene an occupied "invasion". Each team will be fighting an "invade" and a "defend" match each and both of those matches will be in random maps. The victory conditions will be on tourney standards.

Conditions on winning and losing a territory:

The rules are straightforward:

Win both matches and your team will earn your desired territory without penalty

Win the "invade" match and your team will still earn your desired territory, but lose the "defend" match and you'll lose your territory you're defending

Losing the "invasion" match, but winning the "defend" match will have no effect to your team

Losing both matches and you'll lose your defending territory without benefits.

If your team lose all of your territories, you all will be knocked out of the war.

Victory Conditions:

To win, your team must conquer all the "territories" available during the war or if the war still has more than one team, the team with the most numerous amount of "territories" wins the war.

I hope you like it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 17, 2016 04:24

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

I like this idea, sorta, bit I wish there was a benefit to having a huge empire you know? In most campaign games you get more credits for more land, but in uniwar that's not going to work thanks to the domination of artillery
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Apercent wrote:I like this idea, sorta, bit I wish there was a benefit to having a huge empire you know? In most campaign games you get more credits for more land, but in uniwar that's not going to work thanks to the domination of artillery

I meant to say random small maps. also, as of tourney standards. there are little to no units at the beginning of each match

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 17, 2016 15:35

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request