[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Another list of ideas.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Ok...I've got a new list of ideas. Hopefully people will actually like some of these.

1. Multiple teams on 6+ maps?
2. Clans. Like, not in the game to start with, but up there at the toolbar, you could add a clans tab where players who are close (i.e. Sweetleaf, Gargoyle, mistacrabs, and myself) could kind of "band together". We could choose a logo, come up with a name, have a faux-leader. And it would let us form a sort of club with people we like. Maybe eventually something could be added to our in-game profiles that would say what clan (if any) we are in. And then perhaps adding clans to the game? Like, a tab on the online menu for clan stuff. A chat room, rivalry, joining screen. I think you guys could get the idea and do well with it. As for how many clans, let a few, well respected players start out with a clan and their friends or other players could find one to join. Like, start with 5, or 10 or whatever. I mean, it's easy to ask around about which players are decent people and not immature, or rank hungry jerks.

...I'd really like something like that to show up.

3. Some sort of private messaging system? Simple, not much to explain....

I do hope some of these are considered, none of my ideas were last time. =[

Thanks!
[Avatar]
Kevor

[Avatar]
Kevor

I thought there was a private messaging system (haven't used it yet -- lets see if it works -- I'll try PM'ng YOU!).

Clans sounds like a GREAT idea! I suggested something a little similar, but not as well developed, in one of my posts.

No battle plan survives contact with the enemy...
(Helmuth von Moltke, Generalfeldmarschall of the Prussian Army)
PoiZen

PoiZen

Clans are a great idea, but if they are trying to stop "colluding" in multiplayer games there could be a problem.

Who is going to join a 6 player ffa if 4 of your clan members are in it?

And if you limit clan members to only the same team, then you can't join ffa matches if one of your other clan members has joined....I personally like the idea of clans, I just don't see how it would be possible to keep everything fair....There isn't really a way to help newbies that join your clan anyway, besides talking to them, which is what the forum is for. They still have to play games and win them themselves to raise their rating...
Forum Index » New Feature Request