[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Chat, Tournament Listing, & Tournament Start Improvements
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
WormDog

[Avatar]
WormDog

- During chat composition, I find I need to have easier access to hex notation while constructing my messages. It's hard to remember the exact hex location after bringing up the window. Thus, could the following be done: when you hit "cancel" in the chat window, remember the current message that is being written, so that when it is brought up again the message is right there. That way you can easily pop back and forth between the map and the chat window for the purposes of extracting out hex notations.
- I frequently forget which tournaments I am waiting for the next round on. Should I sign up for the next 2x2? Or do we already have something going? The only way I know to answer this is to exhaustively look for my team name in the listings. Rather than this, in your profile underneath the tournament listings, could you also include the tournaments you are waiting for the next round on? Perhaps saying "Next round begins in 3 days" or something?
- One more thing, for some reason when the tournaments do pop, they all tend to pop together so that I suddenly go from a few games to a full rack of games in my queue. Can all the tournaments be more scattered time wise so that the next round you are in and the new rounds you begin are more distributed through out the month?

Thanks,
Doug

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 22, 2016 03:16

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

In tournament list should be some additional bookmark for tournaments in which you participate or some filters (rookie, championship, team, same race, casual etc).

TIPS, TRICKS & videos from UniWar Poland Youtube channel: LINK.
Poradnik dla początkujących: LINK.

Forum Index » New Feature Request