[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.41 available on GooglePlay & Amazon, cancelled on Apple
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Fixes several issue
Changed the flag packs and increased their quality and resolution.

Due to potential legal restrictions we proactively changed the designs of some flags. We have also removed several low quality or rarely used flags. We apologize for the changes. We believe that these changes are for the best. If they affect you in a way that you think is unfair despite our best effort to increase the value of these packs, please contact our support: "support AT uniwar.com" and we will cancel the purchase and re-imburse your uni-coins. Cancelling the purchase will of course prevent you from accessing the previously purchased flags.

IMPORTANT:
The order of some flags have changed. You might have to re-select again your flag. We apologize for the inconvenience. Double check in the flag list before contacting us about the fact that your flag has disappeared.

List of changes to the flag:
Free flags: removal of a series of poor quality/rarely used flags
US pack: count unchanged, design changed
Heraldic pack: count changed from 30 to 34, most designs changed & improved
Various pack: count changed from 91 to 80, some changed & improved, removed very similar designs.
Zodiac pack: count changed from 38 to 35, quality improved, removed some designs.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Nov 15, 2016 08:14

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

.41 beta's preventing me from testing it

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates