[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Battle of Minas Tirith
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

So to show not all uniwar is serious I (and possibly others) shall cronnicle our great battle.

The map:

The Defenders:

The Assailants:

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

The sky darkens under ominus clouds. Horns and drums sound as the great armies of Sauron the all seeing are released for their assault on the great city of Man; Minas Tirith

A dark day bodes dark times for Man. I Dragonis order my legions across the river into the enemy. Our first goal is to secure the far bank and to establish a forward base of operations to lay seige to the great city.

There shall be blood and agony....

Teams (Members)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Are we gonna talk about the ring that frodoneski is protecting?!
cheese

cheese

I don't think we can talk about what kind of ring that is in such a public forum...my precious...
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

As self proclaimed ruler of the forces of good and wearer of the *ahem* Ring, I felt it was my duty to organize the defenses of Minis Tirath.

My first order of business was to have my own personal vanguard, the order of Frodoneski, dig deep trenches upon the northern flank.

At first it appeared this would work to great success, however after some time it became apparent that my troops had partaken in some of master Snakpak's ale. The troops had apparently misunderstood the order of 'dig a hole for the bad guys to fall into' and instead had 'dug a hole for sleeping in' .

Naturally, most of my Entire legion was asleep, half buried in sand, and drunk while the Tribes of the Red Eye and the Southron Men approached our position.

Thankfully, Frodoneski is a shrewd commander. I had ordered a meandering giant forth, as well as his pet Serpant-Dragon-Thing. (We don't ask a lot of questions about their exact relationship). Together they halted the advance of the Southron Men, and when my legion awoke they were able to strike down several of the enemy as well.

The battle had just begun, and we had managed to set the battle lines despite our best attempts to falter.

In the distance, beyond the settlement of the Men of Gondor, I could see the vast enemy navy, consisting of all manner of craft. Giant sea serpents, long and short ranged manned vessels. I requisitioned great seige engines from the Wood Elves of Rivendell. Naturally the prudish elves gave me some excuses "we need to preserve our own area before we can send you seige engines", "you want 20 of them? Are you insane? Do you have any idea how long that would take?" , and in typical elf fashion "well if we send you seige engines what do we get out of the deal?"

Freakin...elves. Negotiations continue regarding the exact type and amount of both Chicken Nugget and dipping sauce.

Soon, the foolish fleets of the enemy will burn. (Or possibly the entire nation of man and beast will turn and kill the elves.)

-frodoneski

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 16, 2016 21:22

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Thanks apercent, that is an inspiring response. We shall strive our best to keep you guys entertained.

Teams (Members)
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

The north crossing is a typical mess. Those bloody dark elves and southron men have hindered my dark minions crossing. Adding insult the defenders have tossed up a sizeable defense including a bloody elven trebushe that My forward scouts have located.

To the south the armies of Isengaurd seem to have made a succesful crossing.

Teams (Members)
[Avatar]
Mentalist

[Avatar]
Mentalist

Whit his troops safe on the other side of the river, the commander of the White Hand, the brave, smart and handsome Mentalist looked up north. He noticed that his allies have mostly opted for boats, and wondered how they planned on invading a city atop a mountain with...boats.

He removed them from his thoughts, he had other priorities at the moment. His troops had crossed the river, true, but as he looked ahead, he realized that that had been the easy part.

Two lines of enemy soldiers with their glimmering green armors, a bit hi-tech armors, stood between his loyal Nazguls and the enemy artillery. He recognized those deadly cannons, designed to hit far and hard, they could easily decimate his swarm. He smiled sheepishly. No time for second thoughts.

As the battle roared all along the upper side of the river, Mentalist counted his forces, and decided they were more than enough for the task. The...ring... must be brought back to Lord Xauron, and Frodoneski was on borrowed time....stolen, to be precise.

With one last look at the most beautiful thing in the world, himself, and one more battle cry, Mentalist launched his army towards the green pieces of metal, hoping he would reach the artillery before it annihilated him.

Forum Index » General Discussion