[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How to know teamates bases locations when creating à map
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
Papageno

Papageno

Hi everyone,

I would like to understand the order of how to put bases down, in order to start a game with friendly bases in the same side plz. On 8 players tropical type map for exemple.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 07, 2016 16:29

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Papageno wrote:Hi everyone,

I would like to understand the order of how to put bases down, in order to start a game with friendly bases in the same side plz. On 8 players tropical type map for exemple.

You have two options.

One is to look at the top of your screen, the colors of the teams are listed up there in the form of marines.

You could also hit the I button and it tells you what number of players is on each team.

What I normally do: build the map under the normal generic template where I am more familiar with the colors, and then switch templates at the end.

I also recommend making all team ones bases blue to start with, all team two red, and then updating each of the bases by hand after that. Well, that's what I usually do
Papageno

Papageno

Thank you so much Duaneski, the "i" button solve my problem with the "8 players: 1+4+6+7 vs 2+3+5+8" and the help line on top.
Forum Index » User Generated Maps