[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Ability to skip to different campaign missions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

Is there any way we could have a feature to skip campaign missions? I like the current campaign, I think it's fine for learning the units, but it is pretty boring if you already know how to play. And it resets if you reinstall the game. For me, I installed the game initially in March, played through the Sapien campaign, and then got interested in other things and deleted the game. I came back to the game in June and started playing multiplayer. I wanted to play the other race campaigns too but couldn't skip to them, so I just started playing through the Saps one again, but it was too boring so I skipped to multiplayer.

I don't think this'd be TOO big of a turn off to newer players, but it'd just be a nice idea.

On another thought, could we change the intro screen? Instead of "play online" and "play offline" as your first 2 choices, maybe we could make it:
1. Single player (campaign)
2. Local multiplayer
3. Online multiplayer
and maybe have a note for beginners that they should start with the single player.

On that note, I think local multiplayer isn't as fun because the only maps you can use are the ones in the campaigns -- any way we could be able to download some other awesome maps? Or get assigned a random 1v1 map like most ranked games are?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 10, 2016 22:01

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Currenly there are only campain and 2 player local play (standard maps only) and online play against bots/humans.

Ideally some day we'll get the option of playing 'hot seat' games of any map in the map list. (would be great for pimping uniwars when I'm at various gaming/sci fi shows to have it up so folks can play with it)

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » New Feature Request