[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Cooldown counter on units?
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

This might not be necessary or urgent or anything. But uhhhh just got blasted by a UV and it hurt a bit haha

I've got a full health engineer behind a tank. He has a 9 health eclipse next to an assimilator in cooldown. So I end my turn confident that my engineer is safe.

Unfortunately for me, this was the turn the UV reset :p so UV and then eclipse, bye bye engineer, soon to be bye bye tank because I was counting on those heals.

I could check to see when cooldown reset. I certainly should have. But a marker when a cooldown is going to reset would probably not be a bad idea?

I welcome any feedback or laughter for my bad luck / poor decision :p
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I can agree to this, but to reduce obstruction, it should only show when you tap the desired unit that has cooldown to it.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

LkASr wrote:I can agree to this, but to reduce obstruction, it should only show when you tap the desired unit that has cooldown to it.

That makes sense. What would really help though is maybe if the counter appeared just the turn before it comes back?

Like I said I could get into the habit of clicking on enemy units to check, but it would be nice to have that information available at a glance instead of having to hunt for it.
nindatana

nindatana

Yes please! I've also wanted to know the cool down number when engaged in sequential teleport storm. E.g been teleporting units in for 3 or 4 turns and have lost track of the order they're going.to wake up in.

Agree that having them display all the time would be distracting. The idea of only when unit is held is good. Perhaps also from a pull out controls drawer or something if want to see whole field at once.
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I think the best way would be to replace the current cool down icon (spinning arrows) with a pie chart clock that is divided into the number of turns of cool down. As it times down it changes colour. It should start red (long time before you can reuse it), go orange when 2 turns away from recharged, green when ready next go.
Titan teleport would be a full orange circle, then next go a green semi circle, then it could move.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

^ +1 to this idea. Even if the icon only changes when there's 1, 2, or 3 rounds until it's reset would be nice.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

wookieontheweb wrote:I think the best way would be to replace the current cool down icon (spinning arrows) with a pie chart clock that is divided into the number of turns of cool down. As it times down it changes colour. It should start red (long time before you can reuse it), go orange when 2 turns away from recharged, green when ready next go.
Titan teleport would be a full orange circle, then next go a green semi circle, then it could move.

AWESOME :love it!!
Forum Index » New Feature Request