[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Games not ending as rated
Forum Index » Bug Reports
draka

draka

In the past I have had many random games started, the war report shows me it was rated yet the enemy surrenders and there is no points change

this didn't bother me as I would just start another but I created a 3 player game yesterday it lasted a few rounds untill both players surrendered I won and got no points , but I know I created a rated game

I am feeling robbed, please help
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

draka wrote: In the past I have had many random games started, the war report shows me it was rated yet the enemy surrenders and there is no points change

this didn't bother me as I would just start another but I created a 3 player game yesterday it lasted a few rounds untill both players surrendered I won and got no points , but I know I created a rated game

I am feeling robbed, please help

Rated games are only rated after the 3rd round has passed. So if the game finishes within 3 rounds, it is unrated.
We may look at changing this rule in the future though...
draka

draka

why is this not public knowledge ????!!!!!!!!!!!! and if i9t was where the hell is it stated ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just starting to suspect something like this i have faught many (20+) games knowing from the beginning that i wouldnt win, try playing titans on green valley and see how far you get........................and know as result my rating is s*(&

as u can tell i am really annoyed about this.

BTW i am only as annoyed as i am coz i love this game so much and play it all the time.
[Avatar]
aLoN

[Avatar]
aLoN

draka we all found out about this rule by our self, it is not written any where.........

took me also a while to find out about this when i just started, but now you know..
Forum Index » Bug Reports