[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Server update 9.6 - REWARD SYSTEM is LIVE
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Good news, UniWarriors! Yesterday, the server receives numerous enhancements. Here are 2 important ones:

* REWARDS
* ACHIEVEMENTS

REWARDS
* Goal: to reward winners and players taking their turn before expiration with Uni-coins to allow anyone to buy new upcoming units/IAP over time.
* TAKING TURN DAILY: Any player taking his turn before his timer is expired will receive automatically 5 Uni-coins. This reward is only eligible for RANDOM RATED or TOURNAMENT games. It is limited to maximum one reward per day for SOLO games and one reward per day for TEAM games.
* WINNER: Any player winning a game can receive 20 Uni-coins. The reward must be claimed with a button on the end game screen (requires client v1.9.53 or higher). The reward is only eligible for RANDOM RATED games. It is limited to maximum one claim per day for SOLO games and one claim per day for TEAM games. You need a minimum of 10 rounds. In the future, extra Uni-coins bonus might be awarded to winning players if they have taken less time than their opponent for the sum of their turn times. Time taken for turns will be show in future client update.
* more to come...

ACHIEVEMENTS
* COMPLETING CAMPAIGN MISSION: Within 30 days of the creation of a new account, player earns 15 Uni-coins per completed mission (requires client v1.9.53 or higher).
* 15 DAYS MARK: After 15 days of the creation of a new account, active players earn 75 Uni-coins.
* 30 DAYS MARK: After 30 days of the creation of a new account, active players earn 100 Uni-coins.
* UNI-VERSARY: When a player logs in on the day of his account anniversary (1st year, 2nd, ...), he receives a bonus 250 Uni-coins
* more to come...

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Nov 15, 2016 19:42

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Adonayk

[Avatar]
Adonayk

Can we expect the new client for this week?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

We are working on it to release it asap. A BETA version is planned for this week

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Lunatyk

[Avatar]
Lunatyk

Hi Xavi
Isn't the daily cap of 10 uni-coins too small?
I think that 15 or 20 would be better
join wang

join wang

Lunatyk wrote:Hi Xavi

Don't complain xavi doesn't have to give out free unicoins doing this is the equivalent of him spending money to buy us unicoins. SO DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN U GET SOMETHING FOR FREE!
[Avatar]
Lunatyk

[Avatar]
Lunatyk

join wang wrote:

Don't complain xavi doesn't have to give out free unicoins doing this is the equivalent of him spending money to buy us unicoins. SO DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN U GET SOMETHING FOR FREE!

Hi,
I didn't complain about it, and I never said that Xavi have to give them. I just stated my opinion... Please, there is no need to start attacking other people
join wang

join wang

Lunatyk wrote:
  join wang wrote:

Hi,
I didn't complain about it, and I never said that Xavi have to give them. I just stated my opinion... Please, there is no need to start attacking other people

Sorry if I over reacted I'm just tired of people complain about not getting enough free things, and other things of the sort.
[Avatar]
Lunatyk

[Avatar]
Lunatyk

join wang wrote:
  Lunatyk wrote:
  join wang wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if I over reacted I'm just tired of people complain about not getting enough free things, and other things of the sort.

It's alright
We all know that Xavi is working hard and that he needs to get rewarded After all, this game would have never been what it is today without him !
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

We might adjust the values later. For now, we will keep them as is.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
ghorezur

ghorezur

Quick question is the Campain reward enable right now? or do I have to finish it on hard or something to get the reward?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Campaign reward will be released VERY VERY soon. For sure this month. Ask Lodeous for more details, he is working on it,

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
ghorezur

ghorezur

Wow! Thank you so much for the info looking forward to it! I know that is hard to read so many messages and provide the support and development the game requires, thank you so much for replying
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

xavi wrote:Campaign reward will be released VERY VERY soon. For sure this month. Ask Lodeous for more details, he is working on it,

A mission/campaign creator would be a great addition, not only it gives us ideas, but it will help you find an ideal ingame campaign from us

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates