[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
~ENNUIGOBLIN GOBBLY GOBBLES REPORT 11/23/16~
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

Hey Uniwarriors! Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Big news for this upcoming weekend, Xavi will be releasing the first few images and stats regarding the FIRST ROUND OF NEW UNITS! At long last we will get a first glimpse at the upcoming BLASTER CLASS of units (these will be the new tank busting units). Tune in this Sunday (November 27) at 2pm EST (19:00 GMT) to watch and discuss the new upcoming units (BOPPER, GUARDIAN, and LAMIAK). After the showcase I'll be playing another series of 3 min live games with viewers. This stream will be run earlier than before to facilitate GMT viewers! Remember, if you miss the livestream, you can watch the video later on my youtube channel.

For tonight, join me at 6:00pm EST (23:00 GMT) as I play through the Tactical Squad Combat game TEMPLAR BATTLEFORCE!

See you guys on the battlefield!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 23, 2016 20:57

Check out my Youtube channel "EnnuiGoblin Games" to watch coverage of Uniwar Tournaments, strategy tactics, and livestream events.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/EnnuiGoblinGames

Twitter: @EnnuiGoblin
[Email]
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Woooo I think I can make it Sunday !! yay!
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

First of all, I don't like the name "bopper." Second, weren't the new terrain tiles supposed to come today?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

SCV wrote:First of all, I don't like the name "bopper." Second, weren't the new terrain tiles supposed to come today?

Oh man I totally didn't notice that, I kinda thought that was the people on the webcast w Ennui lol.

I also do not love bopper. Actually. I could live with it if it was a cute cuddly khralean unit. But I feel like it's gonna be a sap unit. So that makes me sad. Ah well.

As for new tiles, they should be coming any day. As this is such a monumental occasion in Uniwar history I am totally okay if it takes an extra couple days though. Be patient friend
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Yeah seems like:

Bopper - sapien
Guardian - Titan
Lamiak - Khralean

Good luck on the cast gobbles, that'll be starting at...3am my time?? So unless the 10 week old won't sleep I'll have to catch up with the cast later.

Happy to wait for this great new thing!!
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

I'm super hyped!
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

The stats can now be checked HERE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EHJYGWLPbAWJTDej6L49TzpIkNm68hjZcoP1spqNga0/edit#gid=0

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

EnnuiGoblin mentioned a big vision nerf upcoming -- any more details on that? He mentioned that Walker vision will probably be less than its range, that is very interesting. Any similar changes for other artillery or other units?
Forum Index » General Discussion