[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Raven Marks Recruitment
Forum Index » General Discussion
join wang

join wang

Hi everyone join here. I have always liked uniwar and wish to help bring others to the game. Recently me and many other loyal uniwar players have been trying to get the players of Ravenmark Mercenaries to switch over to uniwar. This is due to the fact that the servers of Ravenmark are going to be closed for an unknown amount of time. However some players seemed unconvinced this game would offer the same tactical depth as Ravenmarks. As a result I am writing to the community to get your help on this matter how can I convince them to give this game a shot.

PS It be even better if you guys download the game and help us out in the tavern .
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

The more the merrier

uniwar is ofc a different game, but i think perhaps ravenmark is more complex when it comes to combat.. Thus you should not tell them to expect the same as what ravenmark is about.
Personally i found ravenmark to hard to learn/master so i gave up early... And i also like the scif theme more than the medivial.

I dont know all that ravenmark has to offer, but you can focus on some of the good features of uniwar: teamplay, different ladders, tournaments, good community, active development and more

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
dr.freeman

dr.freeman

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a game similar to Uniwar that I can play between turns. Do you know of any others?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I got some games more or less similar to uniwar, but are strategy games regardless:

1941 Frozen Front
1942 Pacific Front
1944 Burning Bridges
World Conqueror 2
Warhammer 40k
Glory of Generals
Steambirds Survival
Warfare Incorporated

Strategy games I know that cost money:

Lost Frontier
Autumn Dynasty
Great Little War Game
Great Big War Game

That all I know

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
dr.freeman

dr.freeman

Thanks for the list LkASr. I'll check them out. I just started playing Ravenmark Mercenaries. What an amazing game! It's so complex and polished. Too bad it'll be getting shut down soon. I wish I would've found out about the game sooner. I guess they had poor marketing. Well, hopefully another company can aquire the rights to it and reopen the servers.
join wang

join wang

dr.freeman wrote:Thanks for the list LkASr. I'll check them out. I just started playing Ravenmark Mercenaries. What an amazing game! It's so complex and polished. Too bad it'll be getting shut down soon. I wish I would've found out about the game sooner. I guess they had poor marketing. Well, hopefully another company can aquire the rights to it and reopen the servers.

Don't worry I think they are planning on reopening the servers if they can we just have to sit tight and hope.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

join wang wrote:
  dr.freeman wrote:Thanks for the list LkASr. I'll check them out. I just started playing Ravenmark Mercenaries. What an amazing game! It's so complex and polished. Too bad it'll be getting shut down soon. I wish I would've found out about the game sooner. I guess they had poor marketing. Well, hopefully another company can aquire the rights to it and reopen the servers.

Don't worry I think they are planning on reopening the servers if they can we just have to sit tight and hope.

currently rn, I have Baintreacha Fir and Bashaw Bashers (starter brigade). The only concerns I hae is that Mortar Battery's pretty underpowered, since it's always the last unit to attack and it can't really do anything besides being an anti swarm/giant artillery. I'd like that thing buffed a bit, perhaps give it a 15 ability attack buff to make it more forgiving. Besides that, they need to work on the silver gains and the ai a bit
Forum Index » General Discussion