[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Grinding unicoins - how long to free unlimited redo?
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

I am very much in favor of supporting the developers and purchasing unicoins. Uniwar is a small game with a passionate community. But what about those who just don't have the money to splash? How long will it take them to earn enough unicoins to purchase the holy grail of infinite turn undo?

Let's assume that this is a brand new account, so four games. First step is I assume they need to up the number of games in order to maximize your chances of winning one game per day.

I'm averaging 33 unicoins per treasure chest (sample size of 13). And I'm also getting unicoins from playing my turns each day. But I don't know how much that is, I haven't been keeping track.

I don't know if it's reasonable to expect to win one team match per day - those take so much longer per match.

Let's say you start out as an average player so you win half of your matches.

So.. if you can earn 50 unicoins a day, that's only 30 days to hit infinite turn undo.

Do my assumptions seem correct? Has anyone tried this out?
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

For me i work on turn reward. So 10 per day. And winning per day, if i get lucky on random winning that is usually around 50. If not then ill just play bot and get around 15 coins.

10 + 30 = 40
1500 / 40 = 37,5 days

If i get random winning per day

10 + 60 = 70

1500 / 70 = 21,4 days

And if i get 2 random winning per day

10 + 100 = 110

1500 / 110 = 13,6

The longest day i can get is around 40 days assuming that i will get other things than coin for a reward

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Don't forget you get quite a few coins for doing the tutorial. That would cut down the time quite a bit. Are there coins for special events e.g. First cap, 10000 credits spent in a game etc.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I didn't realise this till today. There is no need to guess. All your unicoin gains are recorded in the purchase history tab. Simply go there and add them up. You might want to wait till xmas then there will be a whole month of data.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Sloan

Sloan

How do you get uni-coins from the campaign? I just completed it yesterday, but I didn't get any uni-coins.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Sloan wrote:How do you get uni-coins from the campaign? I just completed it yesterday, but I didn't get any uni-coins.

That achievement isn't released yet ... not sure if they'll apply it retroactively or not.

See Xavi's post here:

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2769.page
Forum Index » Guides & Tips