[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Surrender without a loss?
Forum Index » General Discussion
GameShaman

GameShaman

I've read several posts that have hinted that you can surrender early in a match and not obtain a loss... How does this work. How long do you have to surrender? Does the game type matter? I have only played 1v1 so far and the main time I can see taking advantage of this is an unfair starting scenario you were unaware of prior to joining a game... For example sapien vs. Titan on Rocky.

Any enlightenment on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks!
~Jeff
[Yahoo!] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Anonymous
You have 4 or so rounds at then beginning where if you surrender you don't lose any rating points.

(I think it should be until you make your first move, myself... There aren't that many unfair scenarios and you learn them "the hard way" pretty quickly)
GameShaman

GameShaman

Thanks for the info.

I also got an answer from in game chat that it was actually during the first 3 rounds.

Thanks again!
~Jeff
[Yahoo!] [ICQ]
gemo

gemo

This info is outdated!!! I just surrendered in a ranked game before making the first move and lost a lot of points.

I think the map TwoNeighbours was not possible to win for a second mover. Let's see if the revenge helps...
Forum Index » General Discussion