[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Changes:
* NEW UNITS are available for PRE-PURCHASE
* Improved performance
* Fixed network bug
* Improved road/bridge connections in maps

Important:
While in beta test and until available on all platforms (iOS & Android), the use of new units will be limited to custom games. Before using them in rated & tournament games, you might have to wait about 1 or 2 weeks.

Pre-purchase:
It is a pre-purchase with discount. New units will be available within the next days in an update. After their release, units will sell at full price.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Apr 08, 2017 08:56

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Public Release status: 1.9.75
Google Play - AVAILABLE
Amazon Appstore - AVAILABLE
Apple iTunes - AVAILABLE

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2016 10:38

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

*foams at mouth* !!!!

Thank you Xavi !!
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

Sorry to bother. But when is achievement come out? Or daily turn and winning reward is the only achievement?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10, 2016 11:10

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
[Avatar]
Amdrothyr

[Avatar]
Amdrothyr

Ok, so I splurged and bought the new units. Now I can't figure out how to use them. I saw the rules...has to be a custom unranked game. I tried that, but I still don't see the units. I even tried playing a bot, still no love. How do you use these bad boys?
deadlegend

deadlegend

So why are the new units paid? This seems pretty pay to win like. Does the opposing player get the unit for the game if I bought all 3?

I totally understand the devs need to make a living, but this seems like one of the most unfair ways to do it.
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

440 uni-coins each is quite a lot for the new units. I have been playing every day and i have only managed to scrape up 310 unicoins. I completed the campaign and got nothing. I too will be awaiting achivements or other ways to get unicoins. The high price on the units is undoubtedly lucrative, but now my favorite mobile game has become a pay to win game. Couldnt you have made them a more reasonable price, like $2 each. I would have bought them in that case.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Amdrothyr wrote:Ok, so I splurged and bought the new units. Now I can't figure out how to use them. I saw the rules...has to be a custom unranked game. I tried that, but I still don't see the units. I even tried playing a bot, still no love. How do you use these bad boys?

they will work from next version .76 Beta, and in production in a few days

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

SCV wrote:440 uni-coins each is quite a lot for the new units. I have been playing every day and i have only managed to scrape up 310 unicoins. I completed the campaign and got nothing. I too will be awaiting achivements or other ways to get unicoins. The high price on the units is undoubtedly lucrative, but now my favorite mobile game has become a pay to win game. Couldnt you have made them a more reasonable price, like $2 each. I would have bought them in that case.

Please use a different post in the general forumsection to discuss the games busines model. This post is for the features and bug-hunt for the latest uniwar client

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

simsverd wrote:
  SCV wrote:440 uni-coins each is quite a lot for the new units. I have been playing every day and i have only managed to scrape up 310 unicoins. I completed the campaign and got nothing. I too will be awaiting achivements or other ways to get unicoins. The high price on the units is undoubtedly lucrative, but now my favorite mobile game has become a pay to win game. Couldnt you have made them a more reasonable price, like $2 each. I would have bought them in that case.

Please use a different post in the general forumsection to discuss the games busines model. This post is for the features and bug-hunt for the latest uniwar client

I'm sorry. I thought this area was for any comment about "1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase", and because the main feature of this update regards the game's business model almost exclusively, I thought it would be ok to post my input about the update, just as others have. I'm sorry if I was nasty, but I am sad to see this game go.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

SCV wrote:
  simsverd wrote:

I'm sorry. I thought this area was for any comment about "1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase", and because the main feature of this update regards the game's business model almost exclusively, I thought it would be ok to post my input about the update, just as others have. I'm sorry if I was nasty, but I am sad to see this game go.

I dont think you where nasty
Everyone has their opinion. But as i said this post is primary to discuss the features and bugs in current client.. would be wrong "drown" the post with general discussions of how to make the game viable and continue development

[Email]
dr. pepper

dr. pepper

Can you explain how you'll implement the use of paid units into rated games? Not sure how that's fair....
iminthefloor

iminthefloor

I purchased the new units because I wanted to support the development of this game. I think it's brilliant. I describe it as starcraft and chess had a baby, they called it Uniwar.
That being said, I agree with developers not to play purchased units in ranked games. Although, I would support building a list of those who have purchased units, and let them play ranked games against each other.
Another thought, an emblem near the name so that opposing players will know from the beginning of a match you have additional units.
That being said, I've created several games, still can't use new units

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2016 22:13

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

iminthefloor wrote:I purchased the new units because I wanted to support the development of this game. I think it's brilliant. I describe it as starcraft and chess had a baby, they called it Uniwar.
That being said, I agree with developers not to play purchased units in ranked games. Although, I would support building a list of those who have purchased units, and let them play ranked games against each other.
Another thought, an emblem near the name so that opposing players will know from the beginning of a match you have additional units.
That being said, I've created several games, still can't use new units

They are not in cuurent version. Only the "pre-purchase"option. They will be awailable in version .80 due out in a few days.
[Email]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I'd like to pay the units, but they're expensive imo (~$5 each, $12 all together), I mean, they're just a few of them. Having them at $2 each is reasonable, unless you guys will include future units with them as well as a bundle (maybe 2 per perchase I'd say), just saying

suggestion #2: Just slightly reduce the cost I'd say, with the slow coin earning system can make players decide if they'd want them now at a cost of money or endure it for later at no cost. I suggest 300-350 each unit

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14, 2016 21:16

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates