[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
get my map rated
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
King_Kioso

King_Kioso

Hey

How does a multiplayer map get ranked. I have made this map and would like to play rated games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10, 2016 15:47

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

How does a map get rated:

- have 25 votes "thumb up"
- have at least 66% thumb up votes compared to thumb down

That's it!

How to keep a map rated:

- build an appropriately sized map
- most maps to stay ranked will be symmetrical
- have the maps be balanced for all races (play testing with high level players is the best way to ensure imho)

-------

If you would like to have the community give you feedback about your map, post a link for it in the English chat and you'll get feedback and likely votes. (Maybe not all good votes though)
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Feedback on your map:

There's an awful lot happening there. I don't play much 3v3, so I don't have a lot of feedback. It looks like it might be Ok but I don't know if people would help you get that ranked (or keep it ranked) or not

Good luck
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

I like your map. But you should ask more better player. Such as UW-Sandman or simsverd they are great map maker

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 11, 2016 03:50

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
King_Kioso

King_Kioso

@duaneski
Thanks for the answer
It is mainly build for FFA. At the moment I am playing two games to see how it works. Five out of ten have chosen khraleans which probably is due to the fact that underlings have high mobility, but in the two games I am playing they are not winning.

It now has seven thumbs up and zero down.

@wumbodin
Thanks.
You are welcome to start a new unrated game and invite me. I would like to play a game where I don't start.
Forum Index » User Generated Maps