[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UniCoin Question
Forum Index » General Discussion
Tehfrederick

Tehfrederick

I am a new player to the game. I started yesterday.

I don't really understand UniCoin earnings. I see several guides mention you get them for playing the campaign / beating it. Before I played an online match I learned the game by beating all of it, I don't think I received any coins whether for mission or total completion.

Additionally, does the style of reward chest determine coin contents? I have several vs bot online wins and I can only redeem one every 24 hours, so is there a way to tell which is most profitable?

Thank you.
join wang

join wang

Tehfrederick wrote:I am a new player to the game. I started yesterday.

I don't really understand UniCoin earnings. I see several guides mention you get them for playing the campaign / beating it. Before I played an online match I learned the game by beating all of it, I don't think I received any coins whether for mission or total completion.

Additionally, does the style of reward chest determine coin contents? I have several vs bot online wins and I can only redeem one every 24 hours, so is there a way to tell which is most profitable?

Thank you.

They are all the same the box just depends on what race you won with.

PS Welcome to Uniwar the best strategy game on mobile.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 16, 2016 02:11

mistercreepy

mistercreepy

I believe that the rewards for campaigns is not yet activated. Once it is you should email the devs, support@uniwar.com, AND ask if you can get the reward. I think you ought to qualify but I don't know if they will make it retroactive.

Welcome!
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

Tehfrederick wrote:I am a new player to the game. I started yesterday.

Thank you.

Also you can check on your account about the time you can receive your reward daily just choose achievement option from your account.

Welcome to uniwar

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
Tehfrederick

Tehfrederick

Thank you! That is good to know.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Welcome to Uniwar !! Look forward to seeing you in the chat

If you ever want a random unranked game feel free to send an invite
Tehfrederick

Tehfrederick

Haha, once I can chat

Why does everyone make a big deal over game cap? I'm 11/4 and barely get adds.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Tehfrederick wrote:Haha, once I can chat

Why does everyone make a big deal over game cap? I'm 11/4 and barely get adds.

I don't think they do anymore? Most people I hear from say that same thing. Ads are very infrequent
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

I confirm that most of the UniCoins rewards have not yet been activated. They need more work before being activated. We plan to enable in about 1 or 2 weeks. Soon after releasing the NEW UNITS. Our current focus in on the new units.

The NEW UNITS
* will NOT be usable in ranked games for a short duration during tuning (about 1 week).
* will be usable even if you do not own them in exchange of watching one video AD before buying each unit.

We expect to ship the new units sometimes next week.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Backslash

Backslash

The video ads are a great solution! That way everyone gets to use the new units, try before you buy, no one is disadvantaged and the devs still get $!
Forum Index » General Discussion