[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
v1.0.4 iPhone
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

= BUG FIXES =
- Fixed the black screen issue from 1.0.3 that occurred with lots of saved data.
- Fix exploit that could allow some players to move twice in a turn and steal an enemy base that way.

= NEW FEATURES FOR ONLINE PLAY =
- Registered players can retrieve their forgotten passwords by confirming their name and email address from the Login screen.
- Map Preview before joining a game.
- New in-game button: War Report now always accessible.
- New in-game button: View Replay dedicated button.
- New icon to indicate Rated games in the Join A Game screen.
- New setting option to lock the screen orientation to Portrait or Landscape (bed players ).
- Expanded email notifications allow players the option to receive notification of turn while online and to receive these notifications for games with a specified minimum turn duration.
- Expanded Availability Account Settings allow players to appear available to all players, only friends or no one. Added choice of availability to random games.

(sent to Apple on July 15, 2009)

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jan 31, 2012 15:20

drquicksilve

drquicksilve

Hi kralux,

Does this fix the black screen of death in all cases?

I've had it four time since installing 1.03; once immediately after installing it and three more times just during play.

Once was when I'd had a phone call mid-game, I didn't notice anything interesting about the other two times. Each time I've fixed it by deleting the app from my phone and redownloading from app store.
[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

- New in-game button: View Replay dedicated button.

YES! Thanks
Anonymous

Anonymous
No push notifications? That was my most wanted feature!
Anonymous

Anonymous

Thank you... =)

Everything else is nice too... =)
GameShaman

GameShaman

Thank you... =)

Everything else is nice too... =)
[Yahoo!] [ICQ]
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Cool. That damn bug has happened to me like 10 times now. I came on here to post something about it because it happened like, 10 minutes ago.
The view replay button is an ok feature, but I'm gonna love the preview map thing.
Maybe after all the bugs and issues are settled more maps could come?
[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

Anonymous wrote: No push notifications? That was my most wanted feature!

Hey, that's true. I even forgot about it.

Anonymous

Anonymous
is the map preview going to show the starting position of all the players? that would be a lot more useful than just showing an empty map, esp for 3x3 and 4x4 games so you can see who's surrounding you.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

drquicksilve wrote: Hi kralux,

Does this fix the black screen of death in all cases?

I've had it four time since installing 1.03; once immediately after installing it and three more times just during play.

Once was when I'd had a phone call mid-game, I didn't notice anything interesting about the other two times. Each time I've fixed it by deleting the app from my phone and redownloading from app store.

Yes, it will for sure! We are very sorry for the introduction of this bug in 1.0.3. It only happens when you have too many chat messages in different games (or a big one in a game) and it fills up your chat message memory and locks the app.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Anonymous wrote: No push notifications? That was my most wanted feature!

It is coming in v1.0.5. Sorry for the delay in adding this feature. We are also porting UniWar to all other handsets (J2ME and Brew and Android) so that you can play against all your friends even if they don't have an iPhone. This should enlarge the community hugely.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Is there any chance of making "skip turn" optional? Or doing something to make it easier to get rid of players who dropped out of games without having to wait out 3 cycles? This is really a huge problem with 1 and 3 day games.
Anonymous

Anonymous
In the next update I mean to say above..
rolando

rolando

Anonymous wrote: Is there any chance of making "skip turn" optional? Or doing something to make it easier to get rid of players who dropped out of games without having to wait out 3 cycles? This is really a huge problem with 1 and 3 day games.

There is actually a poll running in a different post regarding the skip feature. Please vote and offer your personal thoughts on the subject.
rolando

rolando

UniWar v1.0.4 is out!!
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates