[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spotter System
Forum Index » New Feature Request
join wang

join wang

I was thinking can we implement a spotter system for walkers, batteries, and wyrms by reducing their vision so that they have to rely on other units to use their range to the maximum potential? I personally like this idea as out in the field artillery often rely on other units to help give them the coordinates for an attack.
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

Greetings. This question and the relevant have been discussed before in the forum. I am not sure if your proposal can be supported by many. First, there have already been scouting units like speeders, marauders and swarmers reinforcing the vision of the artillery units. Second, it may be a little rediculous to reduce artilleries' vision. They are already very vulnerable. Also, what use is their attack range if they can't see where they can fire?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

killermax636 wrote:Greetings. This question and the relevant have been discussed before in the forum. I am not sure if your proposal can be supported by many. First, there have already been scouting units like speeders, marauders and swarmers reinforcing the vision of the artillery units. Second, it may be a little rediculous to reduce artilleries' vision. They are already very vulnerable. Also, what use is their attack range if they can't see where they can fire?

It makes sense actually, artillery isn't suppose to fire without a spotter, unless you intend to blind fire a location. To compensate it, we can increase their defense for better survivbility if they're gonna be blind on their own

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request