[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Coins as rewards
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
JumpmanMJP

JumpmanMJP

Hi, all-

I love this game! The question I have is regarding the awarding of coins when winning a game. Early on when I had very little, it seemed every game I won would award coins. I've been hoping to save up enough to buy one of the new units for 550... but as I get closer to 500 coins, my awards have been in the form of "undo tokens" rather than coins.

Is this progression intentional, so that we have to spend actual money on the tokens we need for new units? If so... once we spend a big chunk and our total goes down near zero again, does it start awarding coins more frequently again?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this system!

JumpmanMJP
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

This was just random. We do not keep track of your previous rewards. Each time, you have a small percentage of chance to earn a product from the SHOP. Of course, the most valuable the product, the lower the percentage to receive it. This is why you have more chance to receive a token for uploading a Map or undoing a turn rather than a new unit or flags.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » Guides & Tips