[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Using the borfly?
Forum Index » Khraleans
copeab

copeab

I'm not quite sure how to deploy this unit. It's like a budget wyrm. I know it needs some unit to screen for it, considering it has a minimum range if 2 and is fairly fragile. Still, a bit lost on how to properly use botflies.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 01, 2017 09:09

[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

copeab wrote:I'm not quite sure how to reply this unit. It's like a budget wyrm. I know it needs some unit to screen for it, considering it hasxa minimum range if 2 and is fairly fragile. Still, a bit lost on how to properly use botflies.

they're cheap af (at 200), just zerg with them and also keep them away from anything trying to get close to it.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Also if you can manage to get one in range of an enemy base they are just nuts. It's on total lockdown. This really complements Khraleans because a rush will often just not quite make it... If you have a Borfly coming up the rear it could in theory help finish the job. Note: Borfly not intended for suppository use.
Forum Index » Khraleans