[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Tank units vs Blaster units balance
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

This is an excerpt from my suggestion that I shared to xavi I might as well share it to everyone else (xavi, if the pm annoyed you, then I'm sorry about that, I just want to help contribute to the game)

I have a suggestion regarding on how the new abilities would work out in the future. There are multiple ways on how they'd work out:

Siege:

1. Increase maximum range and attack by 1, at a cost of immobility and increased minimum range by 1

2. Increase maximum range by 2, at a cost of immobility and increased minimum range by 1

How will it function (optional):

1. It can siege after move (bc Bopper can't attack after move)

2. Alternatively, siege can't be used after move, but sieged unit can immediately attack after using

Acid:

1. Acid can be used to deal additional damage when attacking, but will be on cooldown afterwards

2. Acid adds 25% armor piercing against all types, but does the same thing as 1. afterwards

3. Deals a fixed amount of damage for x amount of turns, adjacent enemy units near the affected unit are also affected, but only half of what the affected unit receives

How will it function:

1. Depends on the unit using the ability

Barrier:

1. Unit increases 20%-25% more defense to itself and to adjacent allied units for 1 turn, but will be on cooldown afterwards

2. Same thing as 1., but at a fixed rate of 3 more defense instead of a percentage

How will it function:

1. It can't be used after move

I also suggest applying the same abilities on Tank, Pinzer, and Plasma Tank respectively, to make them more useful again as they are now even less useful bc of the blaster units. Adding them can make a rivalry between 2 sides (a battle of attack vs defense
).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 03, 2017 23:12

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

To think of it, the Tank units are utilized by their nigh impervious armor against weak units and hold off against stronger ones while the Blaster units work out by being cheap artillery units, or being counters against the Tank units. If both unit types have the same respective abilities, neither both sides is useless nor each other is a crippling overspecialization.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request