[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New tiles opinions balance?
Forum Index » General Discussion
Tomegun23

Tomegun23

Not sure if a similar thread is already going but just wanted to see what people are thinking about the new levels and tiles.

Personally I'm a khra main and I'm finding the new tiles benefit the other races mostly. Speeders and marauders arguably benefit most with the mobility of the road tiles. Sometimes letting them travel across maps in a single turn. While Khras having mostly air units don't benefit as much. Any others feeling this imbalance?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Tomegun23 wrote:Not sure if a similar thread is already going but just wanted to see what people are thinking about the new levels and tiles.

Personally I'm a khra main and I'm finding the new tiles benefit the other races mostly. Speeders and marauders arguably benefit most with the mobility of the road tiles. Sometimes letting them travel across maps in a single turn. While Khras having mostly air units don't benefit as much. Any others feeling this imbalance?

it's mostly on map creations than the tiles themselves. Just don't use the tiles if I were you, well the only useful tile out of them for an all race map are the bridge and city tiles.

Road tiles heavily favors ground heavy movement while chasm tiles heavily favor aerial bc they heavily nerf ground lights with terrain penalties, tho at a trade of costing them more mobility.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
FuzzyEukaryote

FuzzyEukaryote

I don't have much trouble with the new hexes. The -2 defense of roads sometimes balances out the lower movement. If you position your units on one side of a road, then they need to stand on the road to hit you. Depends on the map though. Pinzer does get double movement on the road hexes too. Also gives wyrm a larger threat range than other artillery. I think cities favor Khraleans. Titans need to be 1 hex away, sapians 2, but underling can stand on city from 3 hex away.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

It's like fuzzy is in my head and knows all my thoughts. What he said exactly
Forum Index » General Discussion