[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Diplomacy
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

For UNRANKED FFA only

Would love:
Ability to trade units. Like I could send an ingame proposal to trade a marauder for a swarmer. We would each have to pay a 50% tax on the units cost. There would have to be restrictions on what can be traded. Trading infantry would be a 100% cost increase because super soldiers. And no trading engineers.

Once both sides agree to trade the unit becomes available to build for its cost + tax% on any owned base. (One unit only).

Have one of three statuses with each opponent:
Ally

Neutral

At War

Allies: can send each other up to 100 credits per turn . are not restricted by zoc. Each would have a check box for "allied victory" they would secretly select. Trade costs between allies are 25% and 75% for infantry. .

Neutral - no change from current. Except ability to trade added.

At war - when you declare war or have war declared against you, you stop receiving income from cities. Trade costs with neutral opponents are doubled. (Allies remain the same).

.. you can have a max of 2 allies in an 8 player game. You can only declare war on up to 2 people at a time.

-----

That's all I've got. I think it would make for some very interesting diplomacy based games
Feldsher

Feldsher

Diplomacy is a good idea. But there is once more interesting idea. Big map which is divided into the parts. First time it divide fairly between 3 races. And then every part of time will be battles for territory on any part of map. Every player choose his race. Every part of map give players unicoins in depend on their actions in the war.
[Avatar]
DiegoRaist

[Avatar]
DiegoRaist

that would be an awesome idea and would make some interesting maps
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Thx for the resurrect guys
Batteries

Batteries

I support this idea, but I think it would be good if it were contained to a specific game mode like CTF or survive missions. That way true FFA could still exist.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Batteries wrote:I support this idea, but I think it would be good if it were contained to a specific game mode like CTF or survive missions. That way true FFA could still exist.

I imagine a check box upon game creation. (Only possible for unranked games)
Forum Index » New Feature Request