[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Conquer the world - Diplomacy playlist
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

This thread is for an 8 player event I am gonna host. Feel free to use the data within if you would also like to host of course. This isn't a recruitment thread though, I'll be recruiting in game

The first two games are modified versions of maps created by Verkrankenstein:

European conquest - 5 player FFA with some bots in there as well
and
Divided we Fall - 3 player ffa along with some bot Indian tribes.

The 8 players will then play on a map design by Delinard, called American Colonization. (The version in my profile is closer, as there are 3 American Indian tribes already established, as well as 5 Europeans - which will be how it is played).

Objectives will be in play for the games on Euro Conquest and Divided, and those who complete objectives will gain an advantage in American Colonization.

After American colonization, with similar objectives / winner advantage, I will modify a version of MasterYoda's Risk maps, and we will play for the world

Diplomacy is heavily encouraged. I want to keep all diplomacy and negotiations in the ingame chat, however. This should promote banter.

The advantages gained from the previous series may not be huge. I'll spell out in the coming posts EXACTLY what will be received for each condition met. Potentially I may ask a NPC to decide on some secret hidden objectives as well we will see more on that later as well.

Okay, gotta get back to work. More coming soon.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Europeans can choose to be either Titans or sapiens. (5)
American natives can choose to be saps or khral. (3)

I will narrate after each battle:

What happened

Who won

Who lost

And whatever else seems significant.

I will require of each participant:
A description of their peoples. Their preferred geographical starting location (NA or Europe only for this series). Their GOAL as a people. And whatever else they want us to know about who they are. Players must also choose a race to go through the series with.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 26, 2017 21:17

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

European conquest:
Winner: gains one extra mecha to help colonize the new world. Gains one owned base in the new world along the eastern coast of the USA.

Allied winners (max two players): gain one extra mecha to help colonize the new world.

First to be defeated: loses their starting mecha!

Player who holds Paris the most complete rounds between round 10-20(starting with player one on round 10, and ending with player eight at the end of round 20): gain a mecha2 or mecha to start.

Player who holds Moscow the most complete rounds from round 10-20: gain a mecha2 or mecha to start:

Player who has the largest navy between rounds 10-20: gain one extra hydronaut or destroyer to start the game (will start near "Europe", in an empty bay (out of range of any starting mechas)

---------------------

Divided we fall:
Winner: gain one extra base and one extra specialty troop to start next match.

Allied victory (Max two): gain one extra basic infantry.

First human player defeated: lose your starting infantry.

Human player who has killed the highest credit count at round 15: gain a engineer class unit to start.

Human player to capture the final base of the final CPU player: one extra city will be erected next to your starting base.

Human player to capture the first base of a CPU player: gain one extra city next to your starting base.

----------

American colonization:
Starting forces: - to be modified by previous results:
American Indians - one base, one basic infantry, one boat

Europeans: one base in "Europe", one mecha or mecha2(saps) in "Europe", and one boat.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 26, 2017 21:46

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

More reserve
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Story reserve
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

One last reserve
[Avatar]
MasterYoda

[Avatar]
MasterYoda

Aqua Race
This race worships H2O! Without water we are nothing. We prefer to live on the edges on lands. We pray to the sea's to wash away our troubles and drown our enemies. We are an honest race. Who has a high respect for trade agreements. Everything we do is for our own personal gain. Our deals will appear appealing (which they will be) but not for the betterment of others but for ourselves. Preferably Titans. Second choice sapiens lastly khral. A MasterYoda Race Description

MasterYoda
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Azteka Doom'Skians

Colors of nation: Green, teal, and orange

Origin: Central America (backup choice: Spain/Portugal)

Capital city: Duanochtitland

Prophecy (Goal): the people of the Azteka believe that their armies must crush all others, and that once they have conquered the five corners of the known world, a portal will open across the sky and their lord and commander Doom'Ski will appear, ending the world as we know it.

Race: Sapien

Rituals: the Doom'Skians love to equip their Jaguar warriors (Mecha2) with the finest armor and weapons available. These troops, they believe, are the key to their success. The Doom'Skians welcome trade and alliance with Titan enemies for this reason.

Political views: the Azteka believe that war is an essential part of living. They understand that some view trading of lands as a necessity, however they would prefer to wage war to gain lands. The Azteka are strongly opposed to sharing a victory in a long war, though their religious book, the 'SkiRan, suggests that keeping an open mind is required.

Diplomacy: In the words of the guy whose head is on a spike outside of Duanochtitland: "I just.. wouldn't trust them a real lot." But then, he could be biased.

[Avatar]
lodeous

[Avatar]
lodeous

Legions of Lodeous

Populace: titans
Legionibus: mechas
Medici: assimilators
Celeres: speeders
Scorpio: Eclipse
Mvnitiones: Plasma Tank
Ballistae: Walker
Trireme: Hydronaut

Goal: restore PAX ROMANA to the world.

Colors: purple, gold (but honestly I don't care)

Capital City: ROMA (Rome, Italy, Europe) Alternatively: Greece

Diplomacy: We conquer by word or by force

VENI VEDI VICI

Politics: The Roman senate was dissolved following the assassination of CAESER JULIUS. The Emporer LODEOUS AUGUSTUS seeks to expand the glory of the empire.

Other:
Legions are prone to deserting to barbarians when they encounter engineers.
Carthagian underlings are easily assimilated into the GLORIUS EMPIRE.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jan 27, 2017 00:00

I am a Quaternion: one part real, three parts imaginary.
[Avatar]
VERkRANkENSTEiN

[Avatar]
VERkRANkENSTEiN

Glad my maps could be of some use! I'll have to check out the modified ones.
[Avatar]
VERkRANkENSTEiN

[Avatar]
VERkRANkENSTEiN

I'm also working on an Asian Domination map if you want to edit it when I'm finished and throw it in the mix?
Awesomerif

Awesomerif

I wanna be Spain titans
Forum Index » User Generated Maps