[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.91 released on all platforms - possible buggy
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

The new version with the amphibious units enabled seems to be crashing on many iOS and some Android versions.

A delete/uninstall and then reinstall seems to fix the problem, but if you dont want to take the risk then please wait a little.

We will fix it as soon as possible.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 08, 2017 08:55

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Uninstall / install worked for me on Android 7.0 / OnePlus 3T.

Anyway... will quit playing this game soon because of pay2win... I payed before, no problem, but not when it is pay2win. Once p2w starts it always gets worse...
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Nightwalker wrote:Uninstall / install worked for me on Android 7.0 / OnePlus 3T.

Anyway... will quit playing this game soon because of pay2win... I payed before, no problem, but not when it is pay2win. Once p2w starts it always gets worse...

In early march they are releasing the ability to build any new unit in exchange for watching a short ad.

This should eliminate all of this p2w nonsense talk :/

In the meantime. Most uniwarriors I talk to say they won't build unless their opp have them too. If you tell ur opp you don't have new units they will almost certainly not build them

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 15, 2017 23:08

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

delete uniwar app data seems to do the trick for android versions (uniwar 1.9.91)

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

+1 on the re-install. A restart of the phone didn't solve it so when I was on a wifi point I did a re-install and was able to sign in.

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

Quitting uni-war worked for me

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 16, 2017 01:57

join wang

join wang

Duaneski wrote:Most uniwarriors I talk to say they won't build unless their opp have them too. If you tell ur opp you don't have new units they will almost certainly not build them

I agree with this statement but certain players like Arain00 justify their use by saying the game allows them to use the units therefore the fight is fair. I told him i couldn't afford the new units and offered peace. He simply said I should just save some cash and he wouldn't agree to peace as the fight wasn't memorable. No shit if you ask me the guardian kicks ass in a TvT especially low income narrow maps. When i told him there is nothing i can do he just simply said I should build plasmas and speeders like thats going to help in a narrow map. Sorry for the rambling just got really pissed at him.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

join wang wrote:
  Duaneski wrote:Most uniwarriors I talk to say they won't build unless their opp have them too. If you tell ur opp you don't have new units they will almost certainly not build them

I agree with this statement but certain players like justify their use by saying the game allows them to use the units therefore the fight is fair. I told him i couldn't afford the new units and offered peace. He simply said I should just save some cash and he wouldn't agree to peace as the fight wasn't memorable. No shit if you ask me the guardian kicks ass in a TvT especially low income narrow maps. When i told him there is nothing i can do he just simply said I should build plasmas and speeders like thats going to help in a narrow map. Sorry for the rambling just got really pissed at him.

Frankly, that's pretty douchey behavior. .. looking at the guys username, it seems possible this behavior isn't restricted to this game...

I purposefully said "most uniwarriors" and "almost certainly."

Unfortunately, on every population there are outliers. And there isn't a lot to be done about that. take solace in this:

What is winning?
- the end outcome of the game where you get the "join wang wins!" Splash ?

Or is it...
- the journey. The unexpected, maybe brilliant moves that you saw two turns ago and put a plan into motion eventually resulting in an advantage ... or studying a map for a few extra moments at the start, determining a strategy and build order, and the joy of seeing that all come together seamlessly?

Because, for me, the answer is clear.

This is why I try to avoid skipping. Sure I get the fancy splash screen, I "won"! Yipppeee..... but what is a lot more meaningful and "fun" is the process of winning ...

You may have somewhat fewer opportunities for that during this transition. But at least they'll be returning soon. If you quit and or go play a game like clash of clans, you aren't gonna have the chance at seeing your planning and strategy come to life that's what makes Uniwar great (and the dev being awesome and the community generally being a blast )
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

SCV wrote:Quitting uni-war worked for me

I prefer my quitters a little less glib :p

Nice of you to keep floating around anyway. Hopefully you'll keep adding meaningful insight like this. I'm sure that's something we can all benefit from.
jors68

jors68

Iphone 5s IOS10.2.1
after downloading the latest version (1.9.90) it crashes and i cannot play

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 16, 2017 10:07

jors68

jors68

after many tries, disintalling and reinstalling the game seems to have solved the issue
misil

misil

Is crashing the only symptom? My android has this new 91 version and it seems like one of my games ignored my last turn so the other player got 2 in a row like a skip on turn 5 where I was stopping the first base capture. Which if my submitted turn to stop it was ignored that's a huge difference, and there was no skip message. I did get the income for the extra turn.
Zomx47z

Zomx47z

Version 1.9.91 is not available for Kindle Fire at the moment.
Version 1.9.90 interrupt execution when the application start.
I uninstalled and installed again the 1.9.90 application and it worked on my Kindle.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19, 2017 08:27

Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates