[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Borfly
Forum Index » General Discussion
OGKush

OGKush

I've read the patchnote (and couldn't find a topic to discuss about it) so I'll throw my 2 cents here.

As I see things, the two new khral units are restricted to one matchup (salamander for kvs, borfly for kvk).
I don't think borfly changes are right, the unit cannot move before attacking, and cannot attack in melee, this hasn't changed and this is what, I think makes borfly weak overall. They are supposed to be a siege unit (right?) and yet they don't inspire any fear since they can be killed without dealing a single damage. When they are covered (by pinzer or garuda), the cover either dies too easily (pinzer dying to guardian) or is attacked by units borfly has a poor response against (garuda to mech-speeder-guardian).

My thought on what you should have done is either to give it 3 movement speed it can spend before attacking, or to give it 2-4/3-4 range, or to allow it to attack at melee.
Zardecil

Zardecil

You are missing the best meatshield. Ants. Ants + borflies = unhappy titan as they are forced to engage you. They can't engage you with plasma tanks or speeders either because of borfly. So they have to go mechas + mantisse + eclipse(if they keep it very safe). These are all engageable with swarmers and garudas. The exlipses cannot be aggressive either due to the borfly.

It is a good unit now.
dr. pepper

dr. pepper

Additionally, I'd like to point out that Guardians won't wreck Pinzers as bad as they had after their GH has been reduced from 7 to 5.
Forum Index » General Discussion