[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Exit button
Forum Index » New Feature Request
NextIdea

NextIdea

Bring back the exit button what was in really early version of the game on the front screen.

Back button doesn't exit the game.
Home button isn't a option as the game stays running.
Have to close it from task manager.

Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S2
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

It apparently caused memory clean up issues so it was removed. Just leave uniwar running in the background or kill it via the task manager as you say. I missed it when it went, now it doesn't bother me. I doubt it will ever come back.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Hiraga

Hiraga

wookieontheweb wrote:It apparently caused memory clean up issues so it was removed. Just leave uniwar running in the background or kill it via the task manager as you say. I missed it when it went, now it doesn't bother me. I doubt it will ever come back.

what effect "memory clean up"?

cache+data looks like still okay even i forced close/kill from task manager... for example : move before click "end turn" still exist [except when switch user]
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2506.page

This is the post that caused the exit button to be removed. Not sure where I heard it was due to memory clean up issues, I think it might have been a PM chat, but removing the exit button and letting the game be cleaned up by the OS is apparently a cleaner solution.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request