[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Please improve descriptions of the new units
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Porphyr

Porphyr

The descriptions of the new units are very creative and funny, but they only vaguely describe the actual strategic properties of the units.

This is especially important for the "Spread plague" feature of the Salamander. Not only does it have a reduced range compared to the infector, it does also affects attacking units.
This comes very surprising and causes frequent questions in the chat - it should really be mentioned in the unit description.

Same goes for the lack of repair for the Guardian. (This is at least visible in the stats, but it may not be expected, it's clearly a notable property of this unit).

I think this would help new players a lot...
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

just look at the stats, the description is just mainly to
flavor the unit. why rely on description when you can look at the stats instead

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Michaelrn

[Avatar]
Michaelrn

LkASr wrote:just look at the stats, the description is just mainly to

Stats don't give the whole info about the unit. You can't know, by looking at the stats or at the description, any of the salamander's characteristics pointed out by porphyr, nor you can know that the battery has mobility 7 after attack, for example.

I agree that more info about the units would be nice.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Michaelrn wrote:
  LkASr wrote:just look at the stats, the description is just mainly to

Stats don't give the whole info about the unit. You can't know, by looking at the stats or at the description, any of the salamander's characteristics pointed out by porphyr, nor you can know that the battery has mobility 7 after attack, for example.

I agree that more info about the units would be nice.

the stats are the the most concrete info in Uniwar, that's where most of a unit's info come from. I just find description to each unit for entertainment in this game. Idk, this is just my opinion.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request