[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UNIWAR Role-play campaign /sign-up, discussion thread/
Forum Index » Tournaments
Angkbar Angkbar

Angkbar Angkbar

/idea somewhat stolen from uw-sandman, if you like it, thank him/

I need 12 brave uniwarriors for that. PM me to sign up.
Preferable 2000+ and decent english, but hey, try anyway if you aren't.
I hope that you'll understand the fact the invited ones have priority if there's insufficient space

Each one of you is the captain, owning a fleet and trying to lead your race to the ultimate victory in the grand war. Khrals, saps, titans -your choice, but be wise about that, because you'll stay with it until the bitter end.
The alliances at the beginning are natural - you stick to your race buddies, but things happen and it may change very quickly.

You have 4 abilities and 10 points in disposal. Mind that the amount of points for each ability is unlimited, and that only the multiplication of 3 changes things. These are:
Prestige - defines the pecking order within alliance; generally only the highest and lowest score counts.
Charisma - important skill for diplomacy, reduces your punishments and increases awards in relations with other allies/enemies
Strategy - the better, the higher advantage you will have at the beginning of each map.
Luck - increases the chances for random events be lucky for you (and only for you)

Everything will be more clear as soon as we gather 12 people and begin, I promise. Now maybe just a couple of words to encourage you more:
- the winner of the campaign gets 300 unicoins
- the winner's teammates (final) get 100 unicoins each
- the best role-play of the campaign gets 200 unicoins
- skills matter, but aren't most important. Alliance changes, random events and various maps will ensure that literally everyone can be that one special snowflake
- BUNCH of crazy maps, there will be 2v2v2 match, the 2v2v2v2 match, there will be special targets, there will be blood!
- it's free of course

Angkbar Angkbar

Angkbar Angkbar

ENTRIES POST:

Masteryoda
Lodeous
Miamimoose
Sniggih
Uw-sandman
Mistercreepy
Gr8m8
Eikonoklastes
Bulldog60
Ennuigoblin
Duaneski
Ballerheinz

signed up. /b/ are those who already sent me their race preferences and points. I may change races briefly to make starting 3 teams all same-race and quite balanced.

bench warmers - will join the game in case someone is out. If anyone wants feel free to sign up to extend bench list.
Kohtar
Paul5678

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Apr 13, 2017 12:20

mistercreepy

mistercreepy

I'm in!
Angkbar Angkbar

Angkbar Angkbar

Updated.
Thanks everyone for joining! If all goes well we'll probably start right after easter break. Only 1 game at a time for now, 24 hrs, so don't worry.
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

Team TITANS

Ennuigoblin - P6, C2, S2, L0
Depressed military detective
You had everything once. That was before retirement. Now old mechanical parts break more and more often, your accumulators are nearly done, and the worst of all your cyber underling wifey left you for some douche who’s not even a titan.
What a sad and grim world – you think, smoking big e-cigarette and drinking high-chromed gasoline. Thinking about all these cases you once solved. What does it matter all, now. Yesterday they called again, being friendly. Said they needed you and need you back in the first frontline. Pathetic. Yet… what more can you lose.
#You start as the leader of your team

Masteryoda – P0, C0, S10, L0
Experiment #42-O1
You never had a real life. The first living memories blur in the smoke and terrors of your home village burn to ashes, family and all that once was dear gone forever. High-tech robots were your parents. Raised in lab, where they pushed your human mind to its limits, learning strategy, mathematics and all things necessary to be the most supreme operational oficer of them all. You felt needed and important, as the new-of-a-kind, intuitional and percise like computer at the same time. The problem is, you don’t really feel anything else, and don’t really fit anywhere anymore.

Lodeous – P2, C4, S3, L1
Black Ops bartender.
Shellshock happens to everyone. It’s no different in AI world you’re forced to live in. Once a fine khralean soldier, young and promising, as soon as your squadron died out it occurred that it’s not the bravery and genius that will save your life, but plural limbs. ‘Hey, that guy can make our chrome-gasoline drinks 6 times faster than our regular mechas’- someone thought. And so,you stayed. Pretty much alive, happy, even found a decent cyber underling wifey. Listening to old veterans stories all night long, day after day, you eventually learned so much they even got you a military degree.

Gr8m8 - P0, C1, S5, L4
Annoying tactical midget
A$$-humiliator – that’s what they call you. And hate you surely. No matter, since you showed them your ultimate strategical supremacy every day in military school, and before that, and after that as well. Too bad you were constructed tiny and unable to fight back… Anger and self-pride made you unpopular, so you never reached far. Now you suddenly realized you hate them back, and why in such big and open world be limited to stick to your own keen…
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

TEAM SAPIENS

Ballerheinz – P2, C2, S3, L3
Local celebrity
A small town in a small insignifficant planetary system. In a small house - you - sitting on a small couch and watching a few-inches TV. 'So, that's it' - you think. 'What do you need to command the mighty human fleet to the great war? The cameo in some Jean Claud Van Damme movie'. As soon, as the scene ends, you lying dead on the floor, bleeding from all the body's natural holes, you gasp one final time, wear your small general outfit and leave the house forever. Well, they could choose worse. At least this time the leader is a real soldier, not another actor or singer.
#You start as the leader of your team

Mistercreepy – P0, C4, S2, L4
Colonel trigger-happy
Your first words were 'BANG BANG BANG!'. Seems they'll be also your last ones, considering the life you're livin. In military no one ever treated you seriously, which is understandable, considering that stupid permanent smile and honest willingness to die on the first line, carrying the biggest gun, shouting and wearing neon shiny armor. But for some reason bullets avoid you and if you by chance will stand the next few months, they'll surely start to build you a monuments and call schools and mental asylums after your name.

Eikonoklastes – P1, C3, S3, L3
The man of his times
You've got some skills allright. 8 years of hard work in military school, all B+ and B's. But let's be honest, the thing that kept you a man of your position is nothing else that political correctness. Some officer once proposed that in each batallion at least one commander must be of mixed marriage. Another officer signed it. And here you are: you father - infected german diplomat, your mother - miss Borfly AD 2057 and 2058. Just remember to keep your head low, because as much as love you'll experience some hate soon, and the newspapers already have a proper article to print, just in case.

Miamimoose – P0, C5, S0, L5
An error in the matrix
Ever wondered what happens when you reprogram the cyber underling circus juggler? There you are, a one big juicy miamimoose. No one really knows your true loyality, no one really cares. Except these two drunk high-class officers who apparently thought it would be funny to draft you and train the *** out of you. The strategic course seemed boring and pointless for your limited mind, but at least propaganda classes brought a fair profit. Simple soldiers love your singing war speeches.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Apr 17, 2017 02:28

[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

/in progress/

TEAM KHRALEANS

Bulldog60 – P2, C1, S6, L1
The swarmest
Oh man, did you see that? Handsome, strong, brave. Always flew the highest and ate the most delicious humans. The rumors say that even the Queen Bee had posters of yours in her hive at your prime. Now, 567654 years later, hardly anyone recognizes you. Grey wings and spilled armor doesn't shine anymore. But you know what they say, the youth passes, but the bright mind, tireless soul and experience live forever.
#You start as the co-leader of your team

Sniggih – P2, C3, S2, L3
One-punch man
A man in his forties, how much to be exact is impossible to estimate. Always poor, you found the coin and peace in services of the galactic gladiators arena. Your current life status and fame started in S06E19, when the entire galaxy saw your knock-out over steroid-muscled pinzer. Khrals loved you for that, more than any other race, as they value strenght and don't know the term of Bluescreen, CGI not mentioning. Hell, they even named you their general.
#You start as the co-leader of your team

Duaneski – P0, C10, S0, L0
K-POP singer
Thousands of known galaxies, billions of planets. Who knew that your amateur military musical recordings will find recognition only in small sapiens country called Korea. Well, seems that your keen khraleans don't deserve your talents - sad, but true as life itself. What's even worse that last wednesday they cancelled your tour and drafted you to fight them... your only fans in the universe. Hell, what am I supposed to do there now?! - you wonder. Because well, you don't even eat humans anymore. Vegetarians have no rights in this pathetic barbaric world...

Uw-sandman – P1, C3, S4, L2
War criminal
Once the 2nd most important commander in the whole Khralean Fleet, after a couple bad decisions and really bad press articles you ended up being nobody. Where and when did you exactly lose your way... it's not important now. Not really... But hey, at least you're still alive, right? One day - you pray every night - one day you'll show them, and come back to your proper place. And the sweet honey of a Queen Bee's daughter will be of yours once again.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Apr 17, 2017 03:10

Ballerheinz

Ballerheinz

Lol these descriptions. You clearly had a lot of fun writing that
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Wooooaaaa ooooooohhhhh baby bad boarfly

Nah nah nah nah nah

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

Bad boaaarfly

I want your swarmer and I want sapiens dead

You and me could make a bad boarfly

Wooooaaa ohhhhhhhhhhh

Darling bad boarfly
SirBakesalot

SirBakesalot

I'll go on the bench for K. 10 in luck ...who needs skill when you got luck
Bulldog60

Bulldog60

Duaneski wrote:Wooooaaaa ooooooohhhhh baby bad boarfly

Nah nah nah nah nah

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

Bad boaaarfly

I want your swarmer and I want sapiens dead

You and me could make a bad boarfly

Wooooaaa ohhhhhhhhhhh

Darling bad boarfly

Oh you youth and your foolish music. Back in my day we didn't need music to help us get through everything, we just kicked ass and didn't care about everyone's pansy feelings. You stick with me and you'll figure it out, but you can't be letting music take your mind from the task at hand! Stay focused we have a war ahead of us! I hear the sapiens are close.
Ballerheinz

Ballerheinz

Gooooooood those foolish khraleans waste their time with pop music. They clearly lack soldiery and therefore have to fill their ranks with dandys. This will be over soon and a I can return to my ... beloved ... home system, sitting, farting and watching myself in adoration in televison.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

*clears throat*

Juuust hit me with your poof
Girl
You know I'm gonna kill you
And
You can't stop me right now

Oooohhh I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
Iiiii wanna see you dead on the floor
Baby die die die - DIE DIE

Don't wanna lose to you
Ain't just another player in a game for two
Cause you may hate me
But I gotta say baby
Die die die!!

mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Well I don't have a poof, but I do hear I've got the biggest wyrm in 8 parsecs. It's so big they are going to rename Angkor Asylum (infamous home of Ol Nate as I'm sure you know) Creepyland Ranch! Now I just have to shoot my way out of here...Alive or infected, I don't care.
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

PRE-CHAPTER 1

/event – ennuigoblin failed to deliver orders on time/
Ennuigoblin has suddenly awoken after being slapped by his ex-wife. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”, she yells as always. “See, that’s exactly why I left you for a REAL man. The neighbors were complaining, they have enough of the stench and noises coming up from your… dirty hollow. The phone has been ringing all day how can you even sleep and not notice everything!!! Geez, I’m outta here”.
You didn’t even try to make a conversation with her… God, your head truly hurts. Too much chrome gasoline is too much. You lighten up your cigar and re-call your military commander, a friend of old.
“Man… I understand what you’re coming through… But get your azz up here, there’s a war to be won! Lucky for you that young Lodeous made the paper work for you, if not… we would talk in a very different tone right now”
ENNUIGOBLIN loses 1 prestige. LODEOUS gains +1 prestige.

/event – awkward khralean conversation/
Duaneski didn’t really realize what his old leader was trying to say, except that it was yelling, but one thing was sure, and that is – his song was listened, and the listener was khralean. Maybe there’s a hope for that race after all.
DUANESKI gains +1 relations towards ALL KHRALEAN players due to his superior charisma. BULLDOG60 loses 1 relations over DUANESKI but gains 1 CHARISMA.

CHAPTER 1 – SHY BEGINNINGS

That scenario will be played on 3 different match-ups. Players are assigned, I will soon send invites to all contestants
Forum Index » Tournaments