[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Tournament Map selection
Forum Index » General Discussion
Abie

Abie

It might be just me, but lately I've noticed that in the upcoming and ongoing tournament's, like TvT, SvS, Monthly Championship, and 2s, that all the maps seem to be much bigger than maps in many past tournaments.

I don't mind a large map here and there, but wouldn't it make more sense, that for the 3 maps selected, that there be at least one small map? I don't mind large maps, but when every map is large it makes a round very tedious and tiresome to play it. I think that there should be a mix of both small and large maps. For Championship May, which just started, I withdrew a couple days before because the maps chosen are too big and tiresome to play. And Championship June appears to also have large maps, so I am considering dropping out of that as well, but I'll see then.

Is it possible that we can get some smaller maps in the mix? The SvS map The Forest was a tedious map for me to play. But I did see why it was a good SvS map. But still there should be a balance like the map Jungle.

--Abie
Forum Index » General Discussion