[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Team Games not Showing up!
Forum Index » Bug Reports
supermags

supermags

Since around 12 hours (or more) no team games show up in the games list, and as such it's impossible to start any games (unless all players are invited). I've checked this with several other people, and all seem to share this bug! (so its probably something on the server side again)...

GERMANator

GERMANator

so you dont see our/your matches?

cuz in some of my games i have the feeling that i got skipped
yet i know for sure that i never miss a turn since i check it
couple of times a day. Maybe it is because i didnt see the game?
Anonymous

Anonymous
i think the OP meant team games aren't showing up in the "join a game" section. i noticed this too, but just thought people weren't creating team games any more since team 1 usually loses.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Why does team 1 usually lose?
Anonymous

Anonymous
because they start with less money and their team member is last to go, so it's easy for team 2 to just gang up on that last player or kill him before he caps a base. so team 2 has both position and money advantage starting off.
lion37

lion37

Anonymous wrote: because they start with less money and their team member is last to go, so it's easy for team 2 to just gang up on that last player or kill him before he caps a base. so team 2 has both position and money advantage starting off.

Isnt this very map specific? How much less money does team 1 usually have vs. team 2. And doesnt moving first give team 1 a big advantage on some maps?

In 1 vs. 1 games moving first can be a big advantage, especially if there is a scramble for bases. Thats why player 2 gets more money. Are you saying its different in team games?
rolando

rolando

We found the problem on the server and it has been fixed. Our developers are preparing for the next iPhone update which will include filtering the games list.
Forum Index » Bug Reports