[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can't build new units after watching ad (on iOS)
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

Actually it did work for me to build one fuze one time, but the rest of the time, I haven't been able to build the new units after watching the ad. I watch the full ad, click x, and then it goes back to the same screen it was on before and if I click to build the unit, it says I have to watch the ad again. I've even tried watching the ad multiple times and it still won't let me.

Also, when you view the unit info in game ((bottom left corner button), it tells me to watch the ad, even though I'm just viewing the stats, not buying the unit.

Overall though the new units seem awesome, well done on them Xavi and the artists!
Francpat

Francpat

I have the same problem: when I watch an ad for money or unit I don't earn money but I watch the full ad
Meetch V

Meetch V

Yes, this is a problem on all iOS devices as of right now. Xavi told me he is planning to fix it by Monday (tomorrow), at least thats what I inferred from the message he sent me. It is quite annoying, I understand, as people who you are currently battling against might be able to use the units you don't have, but sit tight and the problem should be resolved.
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

Awesome. I'm excited for it to be fixed so I can use the new units!! For further info, I'm on an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.1
Francpat

Francpat

Thank you, we are waiting. I have an iphone 6 and an ipad air 2 and it is not working.
Reynald

Reynald

Hello
Bug is not resolved ?
santitutti

santitutti

I use IPhone5 and 6, and same bug for me, annoying! I can not play fair games againts my Android´s friends
marcyblaze

marcyblaze

Try to download the beta apk on your computer and open it with the emulator Memu
Forum Index » Bug Reports